Soooo... any of the old f4rts around?

Keiler

It's been a while... I just happened to sit on my balcony and asked myself a question... would there be more than 6 guys from the 2000's around or only 5?

Btw, this looks like a mechanic from behind fixing something, not like a VR goggle: 🥽   😇

K

Hallo N!

OK... I bite 😁 Of course you do, it would have been strange not to see you here! I've been loosely following the progress over the years and I must admit I am impressed, to say the least.

Good to hear from you! You still live in the region where you used to back then? In that case, I am located between you and where the planes are.

K

Hey Sean and Renegade good to see you! Gibson, not sure if we played together back then? I apologize, don't recall your nick...

For me, kind of all ups and downs of life I guess :D. Married, divorced (nearly), have an awesome kid, found my true love years afterwards, lost a few people, have a job I love and which is demanding and satisfying (was seeing this thread about FEA of APFSDS on youtube too.. using these programs is basically what I do for a living... not in ballistics, but I know the trade to some extent I guess... ).

Anyways, good to see you still alive and kicking. Anybody heard of Dewman? What about you guys? Life treating you good?

Take care you guys!

Edited by Keiler