M1 Abrams Battle Tank Campaign Re-Released (Dynamix M1 Redux)

Striker

Thank you Sean and Volcano for helping me out with some issues I was having. I was delayed in fixing a lot of the problems because of other obligations and an illness but they're done and back up on the server. Patch notes included in the updated information and text file in the zip folder. Please try them out and report any problems to me in this thread or feel free to DM me.

M1ABT Campaign Download Page

Edited by Striker

Version 3.1 uploaded this morning. I finally was able to resolve the annoying and persistent problem (not esim's fault, my fault for complexity) of the AI convoy not being able to cross the bridge after the obstacles are breached in "The Road To Bonn". No changes on the other missions. Download the zip file to get the latest version of "The Road To Bonn" mission.

Edited by Striker

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Striker... mission 3... how's that repair work, both my tanks main guns are damaged and can't control the 113 (I believe that's what it is away from game now) repair vehicle. Thx. (Great set of missions BTW.) Probably user error... don't think I ever repaired a tank before just towed it away. ;) 

9 hours ago, Striker said:

Did you bring them into the repair zone?

Yes, that's what I thought you do... but nothing happened, didn't know if I was suppose to activate the repair some how.

OK, after another run... I got to ask, did you plan this in the mission... when I leave the base there is no damage, then once in the battlefield area both tanks main guns get damaged... So the intent is to drive all the way back to base that I just left to get a repair???

Thanks for the missions... love them, just wondering.

895812811_DesktopScreenshot2021_08.07-19_34_19_28.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.07 - 19.34.29.83.png

Edited by Magnum50
added

OK, it's fixed Magnum. I also made some minor changes to 3 of the other missions but the others were not anything that affect current scenario play. I was missing the penalty zone and used the warning zone accidentally not realizing it would have to be inverted.

Edited by Striker