Having the MSLR's fire? just for fun...

Magnum50

Playing within the mission editor, checking out other vehicles and platforms rarely seen or used I saw the MSLR and loved watching that fire in real life. It's not off map artillery, so just for fun how can you make that fire? And while I'm here... I know I can make attack helicopters fly nap of the earth or treeline, but how or can you make them stop short and pop up to engage enemy then pop back down, right now they fire off a missile or two then get shot down... again just for fun, curiosity. ;) 

OH, and I want some MP vehicles. (military police) hey during the cold war we had a DIP mission... Die In Place... be a speed bump for the Russians. ;) lol

• Members

MLRS?

Rocket artillery can be made to fire by human request (only, right now). Note that multiple rocket launch systems have usually a pretty hefty minimum engagement range (somewhere around 7.5km or so if I recall correctly), which can be a source of confusion and frustration if not observed.

New fire mission > rocket, ICM > 1km x 1km (Grid Square Removal system)

(Subject to minimum range requirements)

Helos, are tricky to use, they're not modelled to DCS level, that's for sure.

(Flight heights on routes, and Q and Z keys for manual use.)

MP technical is in game.

Under Civilian > truck 3.3t Police NL