Kanium Sunday 22nd of August CG45_Relief_of_Soulimi_v1K_HUMAN_OPFOR_for_4.265 by ChrisReb

Nike-Ajax

Alright:

ChrisReb has taken one for the team and been voluntold/volunteered for the CO:

We all - starting with my self REALLY need to start channeling our inner CO ... We all like to play, but obviously no one prefers the CO slot. So the more we can share that task, the more we minimize burning out those that do the job so we all can have fun.

Also then we got room for a few more men 😁

4 hours ago, chrisreb said:

I need a PLT Co for Mech but also a UAV operator - I guess we can see where the need is greatest but Mech PLT priority

I have put Grenny in the PLT LDR role for now - but lets have a quick chat tonight and see what we can agree upon

Follow-up to last (since manning is mostly sorted):

We are planning on starting up a Campaign in SB, starting next Sunday (if we have the numbers).

For this to work we need some numbers and a CO.

To be clear: No one is bound to do any number of scenarios, and you can jump in at any time.

But I just need to get an overall feeling for numbers and thus feasibility. We are talking a 4-Sunday campaign.

So pretty please with sugar on the top: Please give a thumbs up if you think you will participate in one or more or a thumbs down if you cant.

And also please use this opportunity to give us some input if you have any wishes, questions or opinions.

Thank you for your service 😁

15 minutes ago, TSe419E said:

Sorry I dropped, everyone.  It appears some idiot wasn't paying attention and jumped a curb and took out the power junction box, and cable box, that serves my apartment complex.  Hope you all had fun.

Geeez Cav . you are sounding Canadian for something that wasn't your fault :)