Kanium Sunday 29th of August CG34_Merlen_River_KANIUM_v3 by ChrisReb (CAMPAIGN 1 of 4)

Nike-Ajax

6 hours ago, O.Schmidt said:

Please in 3-3-A! I'm trying to get along with the M1!  ;(

Since you guys have Grenny, Duke, and Anzac and now you Herr Schmidt then your will be the second Mech INF PLT if i have read the briefing the right way, and Anzac since he is Swedish can prolly both understand and even speak German if your Lucky so you guys can keep it in German and only Grenny have to translate on the fly.

MD

1 hour ago, Major duck said:

Since you guys have Grenny, Duke, and Anzac and now you Herr Schmidt then your will be the second Mech INF PLT if i have read the briefing the right way, and Anzac since he is Swedish can prolly both understand and even speak German if your Lucky so you guys can keep it in German and only Grenny have to translate on the fly.

MD

I hoping to play in the recce vehicle as long as posibble...well, lets see

7 hours ago, Grenny said:

I hoping to play in the recce vehicle as long as posibble...well, lets see

Off course you do , its because its already a kind of sort off Mech Inf vehicle with recon grunts in it prolly at least it handles and feels like what you are used to, the rest of us is used to more simple things with a bit better punch and more resistance to enemy fire and lets face it we don't have the best track record with Recon survivability amongst other things because the Ai always spots us when its the opfor AI when he is my gunner he don't see the big thing with a gun sticking out 20 m in front of us that keeps trying to shoot us and its the same with the AI driver even though i as a TC aim my tank front towards it he never spots it and let the gunner know  but that's just me being slightly sarcastic its still the best sim of combined arms i have ever played but that dossent mean its perfect and cant be improved.
One thing i really miss is the randomness of not being seen so we could make better recon scenarios but that's prolly in the other thread which i have stopped using because there is always some body there that knows better that have completely forgotten that a lot of the stuff that we ask for can actually be turned on and off if the mighty Esim decides to program it that way and then those nay Sayers can just not use them in their scenarios.

MD

Gentlemen:

First off, then thanks for the good manning.

We still have a few seats though, particularly in A1 PLT, which will transition into TNKs after the initial defensive phase.

So do not be shy, with the numbers we have, then this is a perfect opportunity regardless whether or not you are experienced.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

On 8/27/2021 at 9:03 PM, Major duck said:

MD

I understand only the parts that are similar to swedish, so maybe 25% but we will manage 😃