Kanium Sunday 5th of September CG35 Breakout From Merlen v3A by ChrisReb (CAMPAIGN 2 of 4)

Nike-Ajax

13 minutes ago, BoomsBangsandCans said:

Fear not for we may enter the valley of death with many o atgms at the far side to oppose us but uh... something motivating I guess.

Don't worry me forgetting my password to the forums to post my joyous volunteerism in no way is an indicator at how well this will go (I've been assured of this)

So basically you are saying you will lead the charge ? 
:D

9 hours ago, Zaphod said:

Does Pancho know?
Or are you going to surprise him at the last minute? :D
I didn't see him ask for it 

He does now ... 😁

Also there are many things we do every week to make it work ... and he volunteered

SO ...

As @Mirzayev is stepping up as XO to facilitate a good start for Pancho (and we need more players like him taking on the mantle of CO), we then need a leader for his Platoon as well as a few more men and another PLT LDR.

None mentioned none forgotten ... ahem ... @Hedgehog @tankenator @Colebrook

3 hours ago, Zaphod said:

I was volunteered to be BoomsBangsandCans (BBC or Baby C ) body guard . Funny how that works 

Um ... well thats fine especially if you do that in the PLT you are in right now 😁

Also Major Duck might not be able to be there at the end due to time constraints so can you and @Battle Bureaucrat maybe think about who wants to be the PLT LDR ... ? 😍

4 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Um ... well thats fine especially if you do that in the PLT you are in right now 😁

Also Major Duck might not be able to be there at the end due to time constraints so can you and @Battle Bureaucrat maybe think about who wants to be the PLT LDR ... ? 😍

Actually its at the start i might not be there so 1 of them definitely have to take notes and be ready to lead.

MD

14 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

What little I saw, via KT's stream, looked interesting.

Well, for me in the west it was basicly a screening operation. Was funn to kill nikes probing attacks ;-)....tough there was a huge gap between us and the rest of the TF, that we could not cover...