Video of SB in "RTS Mode" with Voice Attack control. Enjoy!

minimi66

Hey tankers,

Here's a short and pretty rough and ready video i made earlier today of some SB "RTS" style gameplay.

I'm really enjoying playing this way at the moment and its great to jump in and out 1st, 3rd and RTS views to mix up the gameplay experience!

Apologies for the black box around the video itself, i'm still getting to grips with OBS Studio and producing vids in general, this is only my 5th ever!!!  Lol!

Let me know what you think?

Cheers!

10 hours ago, Ssnake said:

It's a new perspective, not half bad. :) 

Thanks Snake, it is indeed!

I wonder how many others are playing this way from time to time?  Or at all?  Either way i'm really glad the software has this feature and i believe it also assists in making better missions in that you can "wargame" various scenario's out prior to implementing them in the final cut of a mission.

6 hours ago, minimi66 said:

Thanks Snake, it is indeed!

I wonder how many others are playing this way from time to time?  Or at all?  Either way i'm really glad the software has this feature and i believe it also assists in making better missions in that you can "wargame" various scenario's out prior to implementing them in the final cut of a mission.

Will try it out.

Thx for the advice

Pretty cool... not sure how your doing all that. Where are you getting those camera views and order issues with the 3/4 top down view? What's voice attack? all new to me.  Interesting.

NEVERMIND, you answered my questions in your you tube description. ;) 

Edited by Magnum50
added

22 hours ago, Magnum50 said:

Pretty cool... not sure how your doing all that. Where are you getting those camera views and order issues with the 3/4 top down view? What's voice attack? all new to me.  Interesting.

NEVERMIND, you answered my questions in your you tube description. ;) 

You're welcome mate!! 👍🙂