Can't open the CodeMeter Control Center

RedWardancer

CodeMeter is not working.  I see the icon on the bottom of my screen, but it will not pull open the CM Control Center window to activate my stick and play.  I have an unlimited license.  I pulled the stick out, restarted the system, reinserted the stick, now it works.  However, I still cannot interact with the CMCC window.  I know better than to just shrug my shoulders and think everything is ok. 

2 hours ago, RedWardancer said:

UPDATE: the license upgrade window pops up every time I power up the PC.  Not good, right? 

This is definitely not right, since  warning about  approaching expiration of time-limited license shall appear only if Steel Beasts is launched, while Classic License(e.g. 'unlimited license') stored on USB key should not trigger such message. So first and most obvious question- are you positively sure, that message displayed is indeed shown by CodeMeter and not, let's say, something else?  Then, if message indeed belongs to CodeMeter, is there any chance, that for whatever reason Steel Beasts  is set to auto-run  on Windows start-up?

So now it sounds more like CodeMeter Control Center pops up on  system start instead of being minimized to tray. If this assumption is correct, solution for the problem could be found in here:

Please also note, that  CodeMeter  Control Center showing up  not minimized to system tray on  Windows start is not a big deal per se, albeit it could be quite annoying.