Error! Failed to initialize COM library (0x80010106)!

DimiGod

• Moderators

Hmm, from the sound of the original poster (in the 1 year old thread) - try unloading as much of the startup programs, and disable as much of the taskbar background programs as possible, and see if you can isolate it, perhaps. Seems to be a particular background process/program doing it that we would be interested in knowing about, but hard to say what it is since everyone has something different going on on their PC. 

Good news everyone! I got in! 
Bad news, I tried viciously ripping out all audio backround programs like a crazed Chupacabra, after still being unsuccessful, I got it to run after a hard drive wipe. so deleting something fixed it, but instead of a scalpel, i used a nuke 

3 hours ago, DimiGod said:

Good news everyone! I got in! 
Bad news, I tried viciously ripping out all audio backround programs like a crazed Chupacabra, after still being unsuccessful, I got it to run after a hard drive wipe. so deleting something fixed it, but instead of a scalpel, i used a nuke 

😊

(but it’s worth it)