Broken dongle

MikeKiloPapa
Go to solution Solved by Jartsev,

DISASTER !😱!....my codemeter stick decided to quit on me after more than a decade of hard use. My question is, do i now have to buy a complete new $115 license to get a new stick or is it possible to get a replacement dongle? . The old one ofc had a 4.1 license on it upgraded to 4.265.

• Solution
1 hour ago, MikeKiloPapa said:

DISASTER !😱!....my codemeter stick decided to quit on me after more than a decade of hard use. My question is, do i now have to buy a complete new $115 license to get a new stick or is it possible to get a replacement dongle? . The old one ofc had a 4.1 license on it upgraded to 4.265.

Please  contact sales@esimgames.com; it is possible to replace broken CodeMeter stick (for a fee). Also it makes sense to run CmDust diagnostic utility and attach resulting log file to your email to sales, but please DO NOT post this log here, since it contain sensitive data.

2 hours ago, Jartsev said:

Please  contact sales@esimgames.com; it is possible to replace broken CodeMeter stick (for a fee). Also it makes sense to run CmDust diagnostic utility and attach resulting log file to your email to sales, but please DO NOT post this log here, since it contain sensitive data.

Thank you for the quick response👍🙂. I ran the CmDust as advised and will attach the log file when i send the email to sales@esimgames.com.