Condition problem in Contest1 mission "(1st) Winged Dadger" that comes with steelbeast

Lumituisku

image.thumb.png.dc4b31274f999a078508e345972a1559.png

In this mission creator of mission seems to have designed it so that Helicopters have very little of fuel, so that once those return to base, engines would turn of.   Chinooks fuel is set to 1%   and something has probably changed over time that perhaps Chinooks use more fuel? Either way, fuel runs out before those reach objective and as result damage is applied to all tanks.    

Way to repair this, is to set Chinook fuel to +6% (I set it to 10%) that on my test seems to be enough for Chinook to fly into destination area and back. And then Mission seems to work better, or atleast so that conditions don't gribble players tanks. 

image.thumb.png.fb97cd866520fd91554a201cd6f38043.png

Also current problem with "Moon" pretending to be sun is quite bit distrupting on this mission, but hopefully we will get fix to that soon enough.

• Members
3 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

In this mission creator of mission seems to have designed it so that Helicopters have very little of fuel, so that once those return to base, engines would turn off.   Chinooks fuel is set to 1%   and something has probably changed over time that perhaps Chinooks use more fuel? Either way, fuel runs out before those reach objective and as result damage is applied to all tanks.

Yeah, I suppose the fuel consumption was adjusted at some point which may have broken the mission. I have made a modification now, but I don't know if it will make it into the next patch (because it would require a new installer ... which may be needed anyway, but I don't klnow that yet).

Still, thanks for pointing this out!