Avec

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I owned a codemeter and version 3.11, I recently went to buy the upgraded license and my question is, its saying I got the upgrade but when I turn on steel beast PRO it still says version 3.11.  I am stumped on what to do.  Been trying to google search and look on the forums for a answer.  Sorry and thanks!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Army198531 said:

I owned a codemeter and version 3.11, I recently went to buy the upgraded license and my question is, its saying I got the upgrade but when I turn on steel beast PRO it still says version 3.11.  I am stumped on what to do.  Been trying to google search and look on the forums for a answer.  Sorry and thanks!!!!!

You should have received an email with link for licence activation. Did you?

And: did you download an install the latest steelbeasts version?

Edited by Grenny

• 1 year later...

I'm also having some trouble with activation. While waiting for my CodeMeter stick to arrive I used the temporary license, which worked, but has since expired. Now that my stick has arrived, I'm getting the "License Failure" error after switching to the license and attempting to launch. I've enabled the CmStick license in CodeMeterCC and updated the CmStick to 4.10. I'm using Windows 10 and see the directions regarding downloading and installing CodeMeter runtime 6.30b, but it looks like 6.30b has been taken off the list of downloads on that page and the closest Runtime version there is 6.32 (currently I'm running 6.50). Is there something I haven't tried yet? Thank you.

Edited by PrevalentGroove

23 hours ago, Ssnake said:
  1. The latest CM runtime, never a mistake to update that, is version 6.70, and can be found here.
  2. Have you returned to your old license ticket, and activated the permanent license? Some people seem to assume that the license is already installed on the CM stick, but we send them empty to avoid arguments about license replacements if the stick goes missing. So you would need to
    1. plug in your CM stick
    2. revisit your license ticket
    3. click the link, and then click the picture with the CM stick, on the right, then activate
  3. If in doubt, send me an email. I can offer more specific advice if I know your email address, so I can look up your ticket's status, which often gives me a clue already about what may have happened.

Got it, thank you! I thought I was supposed to transfer the license to my computer, not the dongle. Makes sense now.

• 7 months later...
36 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

Sorry for being thick/forgetful, it's been a while.

Can I update my license before installing SB ver 4.156?

Or will it break things?

I had the same thoughts, but I was incorrect.

I think in part that's based on the licensing email (which I think wasn't designed for "pre release" purchases).

More detail in this thread:

Edited by Gibsonm

• 3 weeks later...

I want to give the latest version a try but I am a bit concerned about the performance, having an older PC. My machine runs 4.023 really smooth. If I purchase the update license for 4.159 will it still run 4.023 which I have installed in a seperate folder? I am not sure if the codestick can deal with multiple licenses. My games machine still runs Windows 7, the only way I could get the SB to install was to use my work pc (windows 10) and install on to an external drive. Its that pesky KB2999226 error again which I know is not your fault. Just thought you might like to know in case other people are struggling. Thanks in advance.

Finally installed SD Pro PE 4.1 (had problems wit corrupt segments of the maps files) .  Now having problems with license activation.

I followed the directions provided in the read me file.  

Shut off anti virus (Norton) but can't seem to do an on line activation.  Tried offline and can't locate the WibuCmRaC  file that is supposed to be crerated.  Not sure want directory to look for the file.

Not proficient with this process.  A step by step for a noob would be great.

Thanks for your assistance. 

Sorry I can't really help as the process worked seamlessly for me (not what you want to hear, I know).

I can tell you mine worked with Firefox 68.0.1 / Win 10 (not sure what browser you are using??).

Also perhaps after you "turn off" Norton's you may need to restart with it "off" to ensure its background process aren't actually running (often these applications need to have the machine rebooted for changes to take effect).

Edited by Gibsonm

I downloaded and used Chrome as the browser.  No problem activating the license.  Game works great.  

Trying to find out how to change the joystick axis so that when I pull back on joystick the tank gun elevation rises instead of lowers.  Need to reverse the asix.  Checked controls but as a noob no answer yet.

However, even with the axis as it is I did pretty well on the range.  

Just now, rkracht said:

I downloaded and used Chrome as the browser.  No problem activating the license.  Game works great.  

Trying to find out how to change the joystick axis so that when I pull back on joystick the tank gun elevation rises instead of lowers.  Need to reverse the asix.  Checked controls but as a noob no answer yet.

However, even with the axis as it is I did pretty well on the range.  

I think its "Alt J" - its listed in the controls.

• Members

Yeah, hit Alt+C to bring up the Controls dialog, type "joy" into the search field, and there should be only a handful of commands left. One of them for the inversion of the Y axis. You need to do this only once, SB will store your preferences (even across version changes).

• 1 year later...

>Sigh< I did not see my error.

My son got me SBPro for Christmas. Good kid, raised him right.

LOVE this sim.

Anyway the 30 day license expired and the codemeter site shows my dongle activated, Codemeter Control Center says it's enabled, but when I click the Desktop icon (which worked for 30 days) I get an error window:

____________________________________________________________________________________

SBProPE64cm.exe Start ERror

One of the following licenses is required:

-CodeMeter <my firm code followed by 5 1s and 0s>

Failure reason: CmContainer Entry not founf, Error 200.

CodeMeterAct: <similar number of numbers looking like anotherfirm code>

Failure reason: The Usage Period has expired -

en-/decryption cannot be performed, Error 71

____________________________________________________________________________________

Help would really be appreciated fast as I am seriously addicted to this sim.

I started playing M-60A3s, which used to be manufactured down the street from my Grandma's house in Pittsburgh, worked my way up to the M-1A1 (there was a unit outside of Pittsburgh in the 90s) and M-2A2/3A2, and was just getting comfortable with the M-1A2.

Thanks in advance,

Fritz Gunter

828255028_2021-01-25(5).png

1514993761_2021-01-25(8).png

Edited by iamfritz
My license information was in the original screenie and I had to edit the pic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've received a few, and just happened to check my spam filter where none of your emails were listed. (Oh God, please turn off the animated GIF)

Okay, if emails get entirely bounced then it's not a filter issue; you COULD try Comments but since the domain address eSimGames.com would be the same I suppose this wouldn't change anything. I suspect that you happen to have inherited the IP address from some evil spammer who happened to send his mass mailings a day before you and got the IP address (temporarily) banned by a number of mail servers. Typically this will be unblocked after a while (or by the time that you read it your ISP may already have assigned a new IP address to you).