Stuck at installation

BigBadVuk

Hello guys, after like a year of pause i wanted to jump back in and i downloaded 4.267 bundle installer.. All was ok at first, downloaded everything, removed previous version, installed game, then dongle update then map pack and when it come to SV legacy maps it got stuck.

By stuck i mean im waiting for it for over an hour now and progress bar is not moving from this position on screen:

GQGf3Af.png

Should i just kill it and play the game, since it seems hashing is the problem, or should i give it another hour..? My hardware shouldnt be a problem since i have quite good PC. Just before i saw there is new version i did few runs on training range and everything was perfectly smooth.

• Administrators

It looks like you got it working, but for the next person that sees this:  It's executed the legacy maps installer and is waiting for the user to hit next on that window.  That window should have popped up into focus, but might have been in the background for some reason.  Try alt tabbing to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 10:09 PM, Sean said:

It looks like you got it working, but for the next person that sees this:  It's executed the legacy maps installer and is waiting for the user to hit next on that window.  That window should have popped up into focus, but might have been in the background for some reason.  Try alt tabbing to find it.

Yep, it happened to me. Not just with SB either... the perils of multitasking.