eSim Games Christmas Lottery

Ssnake

5 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

You don't even know its coming.

All we have is a guess from someone with no internal knowledge of the development process based on a view of a mousepad.

Well, according to Ssnake, "Yes, the tooth-gapped reactive armor is a giveaway for the T-72B3. Scheduled for development two years ago, arrived just in time ... :o"

• Members
On 4/25/2022 at 5:24 PM, Ssnake said:

[About Gepard deep breathing]

...from a deep grave.

A shallow, grave, as it turned out yesterday. 50 of these AAA tanks ("from industry stocks") will be delivered to Ukraine "soon". Some refurbishment and training probably required. How well they can work without being embedded into an integrated air defense control network remains to be seen, of course.

• Members
18 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

All we have is a guess from ... a view of a mousepad.

Yes... but then again, our mousepads have often used artwork in anticipation of new features. Compare the motives, and the year when they were printed:

2014:

spacer.png

2015:

spacer.png

2017:

spacer.png

2018:

spacer.png

• Members

Well, those are the Cafepress productions. The artwork was originally made for classroom posters, and we figured that if someone would like the art, why not.

Personally, I like my mousepads rigid, low-elevation, nice-looking, sturdy, and low drag. So the ones that we have directly produced are different from what Cafepress allows to make.

23 hours ago, Ssnake said:

A shallow, grave, as it turned out yesterday. 50 of these AAA tanks ("from industry stocks") will be delivered to Ukraine "soon". Some refurbishment and training probably required. How well they can work without being embedded into an integrated air defense control network remains to be seen, of course.

I have read the training required for this system would take about a year, this level of knowledge, and practice is not over night, Also the same is required for the troops to maintained/fix of said system. And where do the go for range work for confirmation work for both the commander's/gunners? 

Does this system have, dare I say  it "simulators" :)  in Germany for them?

• Members
On 4/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, Ssnake said:

...a contingent of unclaimed mousepads and a stack of eager envelopes that are chomping at the reigns to get sent off unlabeled, and we can't possibly have that.

Soooo...

Among those who send me now an email with their current mail address, I will draw a second round of lucky winners, this time heavily favoring regular visitors of this forum, which should even out the imbalance of the first round that favored new customers. Please enter as the subject line "I need a new mousepad, eSim!" plus your name, and in the mail body add your current postal mail address.

When you receive it, please be appropriately excited and tell your social media circles with photo evidence if you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received mine, and I am giddy! The quality of the mouse mat is incredible. The only sad thing is the tip on the lower left corner of the mat came chipped. I assume it is due to the very questionable quality of the local mail in my country(including customs. They have a tendency of throwing stuff, leaving them under rain, sun, et al).

No matter, solved it with super glue. 

It also comes with a letter, and Nils autograph(hahaha). Suffice to say, I am looking forward to the 4.3! 

EDIT: I have been using it since then and it is sooooo smooth! So much better than the previous one I had. Now I feel I can be more precise on my gunnery skills! Thank you eSim Games and Nils. You made my month! A mouse mat worthy of eSim in quality. Very good! 

EDIT2: So excited I forgot to say thank you. THANK YOU!

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-27 at 8.14.32 PM.jpeg

Edited by drcancerman

• Members

Glad you like it.

Yeah, once that I found these a decade ago there was no going back to any other model. Originally I thought that they would never wear out. In a few years however, you probably will notice that the surface dulls a bit, but even then at a much slower rate than, especially floppy PU mats with fabric cover.

Plus, explosions. Everybody loves them.

12 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Glad you like it.

Yeah, that I found these ago there was no going back to any other model. I thought that they would wear out. In a few years , you will notice that the surface dulls a bit, but even then at a much slower rate than, floppy PU mats with cover.

Plus, explosions. Everybody loves them.

Absolutely correct! Boom-booms are good! I am a simple man. I see boom, I like! 

The mouse I use Logitech G502 Hero glides on it, and the sensor becomes very precise. I have been doing art, editing things, and in the previous mats I used, the sensor would jump a pixel here or there. And the previous mat had a few patches where it was worn down(very soft rubbery material) and lost the shimmery look, would slow down the mouse on those regions and feel heavier. 

First time I experience a mat like this, and I love it. You chose well! Thank you again!!! 

• 2 weeks later...