I didn't receive license ticket

Qimo

• Members

Please contact Sales (at eSimGames). Ideally, provide a second, independent email address (like, different email provider). If there is a mail relay server that filters our emails to you, it might also filter our replies to you, so it might appear as if we aren't responding (we are).

30 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Please contact Sales (at eSimGames). Ideally, provide a second, independent email address (like, different email provider). If there is a mail relay server that filters our emails to you, it might also filter our replies to you, so it might appear as if we aren't responding (we are).

I have emailed shipping@esimgames.com(who gave me the receipt) and you.

Thank you for your willingness to help me solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

OK. Just that previous people have received the receipt OK but their license link email was re-routed by the email application to Junk.

One less thing to look for.

Obviously not, but thank you

12 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Are you sure?

I haven't sent one, and I don't think the shop sends them out automatically. As far as I can see, the execution of the order is delayed, but not cancelled.

I'm sure. I have received the PayPal refund bill. But the refund will arrive in 3-7 working days.

6 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

The way it's written, that information is not correct.

But, I suppose, if you try again next Monday and if you don't enter a US address, and if you order a time-based license, the order can be processed before an automatic cancellation might start.

Thanks
I'll try again next time