Sound problems

Strassie

Hello

Im new hear and i hope sombody can help me. (Sorry for my englisch it is not so good)

I got Steel Beasts pro pe yesterday and everything runs great but when i finish a mission and start a new my sound is gone and come back after a 5 minutes or longer. I hope somebody can help me. My soundcard is a recordingcard from Focusrite Saffire Le.

Thanks

• Members

I haven't heard of this issue before. Maybe if you log off and on again, does that help to make the sound come back?

I mean, there is this new "feature" in Vista that is supposed to degrade Audio quality (or to cut audio transmission entirely) if the chain of "HD Audio" is determined as compromised by the sound driver (when that occurs is up to anyone's guess). I can't rule out that this might play a role here.

When I logg of and start again the sound is back. Its not possible to activated my onboard sound because my hole system is normally for making music and i need the recordingcard every day. Yes i play outher games and i had this problem never before. I can post my system:

Prozessor: Intel Q 6600

Grakik: MSI 8800 GT

Ram: 3 GB

Sound: Focusrite Saffire LE