Kanium Sunday 19th of December OPS Lohen PART 2, by SwordsmanDK

Nike-Ajax

3 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Ah OK, so what is "D22" and I guess as a reserve I'll be parked somewhere until some one dies?

At least controlling the CSS justifies getting up because you are involved throughout.

Lastly I already have a "sweden1 [autocreated base]" map package and am wary of overwriting the existing one. If I rename it "sweden2 [autocreated base]" will it still find/use it?

Allright - you will get the CSS plus affiliated. Also I had forgotten that Kingtiger is streaming

12 hours ago, chrisreb said:

@Gibsonm  I have a second Sweden folder with an extra 1 at the end of the title and it worked. The only issue I had was that initially it had nested itself one level down in the folder but once I manually moved it up it was fine

Chris are you saying that if I:

1. Retain my existing "sweden1 [autocreated base]"

2. Install this download as "sweden2 [autocreated base]"

That the mission will look inside the "Sweden 2" Folder for the relevant Delta?

@gibson well I have 2 folders  F:\ProgramData\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\maps\packages\sweden1 [autocreated base]  and F:\ProgramData\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\maps\packages\sweden1 [autocreated base] (1).  Actually I see I have the new folder in both. Why dont you copy the existing one somewhere and just copy the new one over the original old one and it will work, If you think anything existing will be impacted then you still have the original 

@chrisreb OK I guess we'll see how it goes (ideally it loads the unique code for the map regardless of the human friendly folder name).

I'm also a little confused by:

World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1900 GMT

But since the 1900 GMT entry has a link I'll follow that instead of the 1800 GMT text.

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

@chrisreb OK I guess we'll see how it goes (ideally it loads the unique code for the map regardless of the human friendly folder name).

World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1900 GMT

But since the 1900 GMT entry has a link I'll follow that instead of the 1800 GMT text.

Should be at 1900z which for me is same as local time.

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

World clock 1900 GMT

copypaste is not my friend:

The number in the link is the correct one

LATEST FROM BTN CO:

With sadness and belatedly then it has just become clear that our BG CO have been lost in battle.

From what limited intel we have received, then it seem that he was ambushed by a very lucky enemy gorup of soldier that were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As the attack is already underway, then stopping it to find a new CO. Hence The COY COs will have to step up and coordinate the attack internally.