Lines of fire gone?

Wax Savage

Has the feature to display Blue and Red lines of fire been deleted in the latest upgrade?

In pre-planning and/or execution phase I can no longer find where I check the option to ‘view lines of fire’ for friendly and /or enemy units when viewing the map screen. I read the first 110 pages of the manual in hopes I’d just forgotten where to select the option but, unless the location is called out somewhere further in the SB manual, it’s not mentioned.

Availability of certain features and options depends of  user's realism settings;  'Lines of fire' option is available during regular session only if realism set to low, there is no changes in 4.268 in this aspect. Also please note, that during network sessions realism settings are applied by server(server has  high realism-  same would be applied to clients)

Thanks to both of you for responding. 

With Rotarneg's help I located the 'lines of fire' option within the 'OPTIONS' pulldown in mission edit 'test' mode. 

(SB 4.268 main menu/mission edit/test/options/lines of fire)

To jArvis;

I did not realize 'lines of Fire' was hidden unless I opted for a 'low' realism setting. Thanks for the education.

...Wax