Kanium X-mas / Wednesday 29th December extra long x-mas special "Fulda Gab with Killer 3/11 ACR by Swordsmandk

Major duck

2 hours ago, Snoggy said:

I'll take a tank spot. 

I have a need for scouts in Killer one , if its because of the fear of field promotions that you chose Tanks then i will promise you that you will only be PSG if even that 🤞

2 hours ago, Zaphod said:

Unless there is an emergency of sorts I will be there 
Where needed 
but not on all fours , I have a bad back :)
anyone streaming this live?

Your awesome but not on all fours , and i won't be streaming this live but some prolly will.

3 hours ago, chrisreb said:

I am still hoping to join in for part of it so will come into TS when I can an await next pause and join window and take whatever needs manning

Hi Chris dont wait for the next break just tell us when your ready to join.

MD

39 minutes ago, Major duck said:

I have a need for scouts in Killer one , if its because of the fear of field promotions that you chose Tanks then i will promise you that you will only be PSG if even that 🤞

Don't really feel like doing recon much.

16 hours ago, Kingtiger said:

Looks like I can make it, not sure when I can join though. Anything besides tank for me. 

Awesome i have put you in Mirzas Plt

14 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

To hell with it! Give me Killer 11. I want some of that M3A2 pain.

I will let Oleg Nike and Mikhail Gibson know that they need to have special focus on Killer 11 😘

To everybody else i have moved people around a little bit if you have gotten a place you don't like let me know and i will try to do some magic and still try to cover everywhere 🥵

I could still use a CO of Mauler Tank Coy.

MD

56 minutes ago, Higgs said:

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to attend after all. Perhaps I'll have a swing by very late in the game but I don't know yet.
I hope you guys have a lot of fun.

i hope so too lots of places to be i you get here before we finish, we are going to miss having you.

MD