Trouble with downloading

Chris
Go to solution Solved by Jartsev,

Hello, I downloaded the limited monthly version of the simulator among ago, had no trouble with it, but now that I payed for another month, I’m having trouble running it since it shows me a message saying I’m missing licenses and some other things, I really don’t know what to do at this point, I uninstalled the old versions of the sim and tried to install the recently purchased one, but it keeps showing me those message, what should I do? 

• Solution

Did you activated the new license? It doesn't get activated automatically just by the fact of purchase. Also please note,  that license must be activated only after installing SB and CodeMeter user runtime(comes with SB installer); here is a tutorial video with walk-through:

• Members

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.

To help you quickly and with precision, it always helps if you can quote the exact text of the error message.

- If the message warns you about the impending disaster of a license soon to expire, that can be safely clicked away.

- If the message warns you about a license not being available, you probably didn't activate your newest license ticket.