So im new to this....

HURCSTER

2 hours ago, HURCSTER said:

Is there like a chat room everyone  goes to to BS Start a n online game...or just hang out here.

Welcome,

Usually the events are publicised in advance here.

Lurking on teamspeak is an option but even "ad hoc" missions need a degree of planning (scenario size to fit number of players, etc.).

On 2/11/2022 at 10:54 PM, HURCSTER said:

Is there like a chat room everyone  goes to to BS Start a n online game...or just hang out here.

And/Or besides the other good suggestions, then join the Kanium session about 30 mins early tonight/today - and see if you like the BS there ?

And maybe play if you want to too ?

Thanks for all your inputs/replies i will definitely check it out. My first game Friday night was Awsome...We won didnt contribute much but i learned alot just being there. Would have been better if i ahd  my Headphones working but I believe i got it figured out. Just have tog get on there and  try and talk. Dark Angel triwd to  help me out but it was  on my end. Got an update on Windows 11, somehow dropped my driver, But got Microsoft on the phone Sunday and we got we what i needed. Il definitely be back on.. Ty

I often see people getting quick games together in the discord apoc posted and im sure a lot of us scenario creators wouldnt mind having more people around to help with running test runs in mp.

Apoc has been a beast with the scenarios recently so im sure there are probably people who would like to run those in mp when time allows. I dont play as much as I like as my work schedule and some health issues make it a bit tough for me to have the time to sit down and be present for a whole mp scenario.