Kanium Sunday 6th of March "OPS Wietze 1987", by SwordsmanDK (Campaign part II)

Nike-Ajax

4 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

We still need/have room for, a few more people 

$16.50 a month: a few good men wanted to fill up the ...

saucy seventh.jpg

Lt Gen Henry Lord Paget was in Command of Wellingtons Cavalry at Waterloo.

He is famous for after having his leg shot away by a french cannonball he is credited with saying to Wellington " "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!", to which Wellington replied "By God, sir, so you have!"

In True British tradition the leg was buried with full military honours.

Edited by IrishHussar
Extra content

I met and played with @Maic today and found out that he would like to play multiplayer sessions.  I recommended that he would come to play with Kanium. He is a former Leopard commander on wingman tank, I think he would go really well along as wingman to someone.  He has played a lot of single player missions over the years and has very good understanding of Steelbeast, and has I good enough english too that it shouldn't be of any problem.  His times work nicely with Kanium missions too.  I already promised to brief and get him familiar with Teamspeack. I think he will be very good reinforcement to you guys.  

7 minutes ago, Lumituisku said:

I met and played with @Maic today and found out that he would like to play multiplayer sessions.  I recommended that he would come to play with Kanium. He is a former Leopard commander on wingman tank, I think he would go really well along as wingman to someone.  He has played a lot of single player missions over the years and has very good understanding of Steelbeast, and has I good enough english too that it shouldn't be of any problem.  His times work nicely with Kanium missions too.  I already promised to brief and get him familiar with Teamspeack. I think he will be very good reinforcement to you guys.  

What he said^

Sign me up for this sunday if theres still room

56 minutes ago, Maic said:

What he said^

Sign me up for this sunday if theres still room

Hi Maic
and Welcome, please make sure that you install Chriss mappack and use the test scenario to check that you can join

I will be on about 1 hour before game time so you have the possibility to check if all works.

MD

Wow ... almost full 🤩

We have room for one PLT LDR MECHINF and one PLT LDR Tanks ... and a FO and a few XO´s ...

Impressive: And also pretty awe inspiring and humbling for OPFOR:

We will do our very best, and we salute you all:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Allright Gentlemen:

We are a lot tonight - so EXCELLENT.

Please make sure that you are on the latest version and that you have verified the Test scenario:

We will start promptly at the given time so as to maximize gametime for everyone. 

We will be there in good time before GO time: but PLEASE contact @Major duck or myself if you have any questions or issues.