Casual multicrew games with Saber - Topic

5 hours ago, JAG-11A said:

I'm available Saturday the 23rd.

Awesome you're always welcome and I read as much from your previous post. Hopefully we will have others coming too.  Perhaps we might take look on that new platoon training mission @Mirzayev is working on. Haven't followed progress on that but if there's anything ready. It's a good chance that we'll try one of those. Or something else platoon sized. 

Edited by Lumituisku

7 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Awesome you're always welcome and I read as much from your previous post. Hopefully we will have others coming too.  Perhaps we might take look on that new platoon training mission @Mirzayev is working on. Haven't followed progress on that but if there's anything ready. It's a good chance that we'll try one of those. Or something else platoon sized. 

It is published. Pretty easy, so I'd have a backup. You might do 35 minutes if you go really slowly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tankenator said:

might be able to

Uh Sorry, event went already 4 hours ago.  Next time Ill try to put in aprox time when.  If you have interest in these kind of sessions, I can send you PM when I will arrange next one.   Problem is before winter these will be happening haphazardly if it all.

- Lumi 

1 hour ago, Lumituisku said:

Uh Sorry, event went already 4 hours ago.  Next time Ill try to put in aprox time when.  If you have interest in these kind of sessions, I can send you PM when I will arrange next one.   Problem is before winter these will be happening haphazardly if it all.

- Lumi 

No worries, im sporadic as well