Casual multicrew games with Saber - Topic

Saturday multicrew as usual. Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 

Feel free to discus here.  Also signing up really helps me to decide what missions to play together. Also if there is some specific mission or vehicle youd want to play with please let me know and I can try to arrange it to be on the mission.  This week were going to do more relaxed manner, since I am back to work (heavy & physical)  and I am not going to worry myself sick of what were going to play xD  

New comers welcome as always.  

• 2 weeks later...

Will likely play small adhoc games over the Saturday to get new guys some Steelbeast experience. 

Will play a slightly bigger game at usual time. Everyone is welcome. Hit me with message if you'd like to do some multicrew on Saturday and I'll arrange. 

Per usual we will use Kanium Teamspeak for communications Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077    If youre new to Kanium TS, please be there 30 minutes early.  

Time and date link: Saturday 4th of June at 16:00 UTC

I will keep you gyuys updated when I have selected us a mission to play.  Per usual, you can help me by signing in & suggesting missions youd like to play. I have several options here.

1. @Commissar_Martin's Hannover campaign part 2 ( Leopard 2A4 )
  2. Slovenian defence day - ( Leopard 1A5-DK ) version
  3. @Lumituisku Normandy recon mission with either British ( Scimitar (FV 107) )  or German ( Spähpanzer Luchs 2A2
  4. Other? Tell me your suggestion.  

Will play as usual on Saturday.  With exeption that I will start 2 to even 4 hours earlier with casual training sessions for new players.  So if you are new and would try to practice or just test if you can join to multiplayer or pretty much anything. I will be there to assist you the best I can. 

Then at regular time will have steelbeast mission as usual. Everyone is welcome.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've recently started up with Steel Beasts and would love to get involved with multiplayer if there is a set time I can commit to.  Will do my homework on getting up and running with TS in the meantime and check back in when I'm ready (assuming you will have me lol...)

7 hours ago, Petey_Tanker said:

Hello,

I've recently started up with Steel Beasts and would love to get involved with multiplayer if there is a set time I can commit to.  Will do my homework on getting up and running with TS in the meantime and check back in when I'm ready (assuming you will have me lol...)

Saturday missions are for everyone. You're most welcome. I will post information here, forum calendar, tanksim and Kanium discords. Missions are usually at Saturdays at around 4pm GMT time during winter and i suppose... 3pm GMT on summer?  I need to check that... But you can find time from SB calendar i should show you right timezone.