Kanium Sunday 10th of April "A Question of Rocks", by ChrisReb

Nike-Ajax

Important: remember that Europe switched to Summertime Sunday the 27´th of March - LOOK in the thread below and click the link with the time to get YOUR time !

Important Part Two the sequel: Usually we dont use new maps. This is a rare exception.
The map link is below. And I will post a test scenario so you can verify that it works for you. Contact myself or @Major duck if you still cant make it work.

Kanium Sunday 10th of April "A Question of Rocks", by ChrisReb

For new players or players that have not played with us for a while: Please contact @Major duck or myself, to set up comms, right version and maps beforehand. Alternatively be there at least 30 mins before gametime.

For all players: From now on we will be there about 30 minutes before go time to test everything. If it isnt sorted before GO time, then we will have to start the game at the allotted time, for the benefit of all the other players.

Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 

World Clock 1900 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1900 GMT

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube or Twitch channel. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE II:

I suggest to all who play with us download and install Chris mappack:

ChrisReb Mappack V.4

Untile further notice will be working with this mappack and the official one when making scenarios.

AS always, then we are running the session with the latest version of Steelbeasts.

Everybody is Welcome: you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance 😁

map.thumb.jpg.25f6c98da1148d8364431715ccbff38d.jpg

134651856_map2.thumb.jpg.0fe21da6bb9b22a19f3bc729581815ee.jpg

map3.thumb.jpg.ceb28cee8f43a5bdb87508d73adf578e.jpg

A Question of Rocks v2K_OPFOR_for_4_268

Halt enemy attack and move to clear main Highway  5 x PLT initial force-  US

Excerpts of the battalion commander's orders

21 October 2021  11am local  Weather Overcast with seasonal drizzle

The North- South Highway 6 is a vital communications link for whoever controls it.

As a result both sides are moving forces into the area. The Enemy had beaten us to it with some Recon units and supporting infantry already moving through the area in advance of a main force.

1) SITUATION:

a) Enemy:

A light Recon screen of BRDM is moving West through the area with a reinforced platoon of Mech Inf and a few Tanks (T72) to ensure the remaining local population is supressed and will not interfere with operations.

Some additional in place forces will no doubt take up defensive positions along the Highway

Behind this is a Regimental Recon Unit heading a mixed T90/BMP battalion probably around 15 mins further out but when you spot them will depend on your respective routes - DO NOT IGNORE THEM!

T90 will have 1 x ATGM each.

Another 1 x Coy T90 1 x Coy T72B1 and 2 x Coy BMP2 is also just off to the East and may get committed

Enemy will have indirect support fires

b)Own

1 x PLT M3A2  (scout teams with AT4)
1 x Coy M1A2 SEP  
1 x Coy M2A2  (Inf and 2 x Javelin)
1 X CSS

Indirect 3 x 6 fires (HE and Smoke only - unlimited)

After 1 Hour:
2 x PLT M1A2 SEP
1 x PLT M2A2
1 x CSS

Anything else a bonus

2) MISSION:

A  Clear the 3 Objectives along Highway 6 of all enemy forces
B  Ensure less than 2 PLT equivalent (less than 6 callsigns) enemy AFV West of PL Rock

3) EXECUTION:

You are to penetrate the enemy Recon Screen and Identify the enemy main axis of attack and halt it. Following this you are to attack East and clear Highway 6

The direction of the enemy Reg Recon will indicate route of at least first Company of enemy main force

CARE: Enemy Indirect is known to be well directed so if spotted do NOT sit there without moving position at regular intervals!

5) COMMAND AND SIGNALS:

Co to control indirect fires

MAP FOR THIS SCENARIO:

MAP FILE

Testscenario:

CG60 A Question of Rocks test.sce

Important: remember that Europe switched to Summertime Sunday the 27´th - LOOK in the thread above and click the link with the time to get YOUR time !

Manninglist:

A66 M1A2(SEP): Assassin (Kanium,US)

A1 M1A2 (SEP)

A11 Badger (Kanium,CAN)

A12 Maic (Kanium,FI), Lumituisku (Team Saber,FI)

A13

A14 Higgs (Kanium,CH)

A2 M1A2 (SEP)

A21 Irish Hussar (Kanium,UK)

A22 Tankenator (Kanium,US)

A23 Connaugh (Kanium,US)

A24 Major Duck (Kanium,DK)

A3 M1A2 (SEP)

A31

A32

A33

A34

C1 M2A2 (ODS)

C11 Snoggy (Kanium,CAN)

C12 SnS (Kanium,UK)

C13 Kingtiger (Kanium,SE)

C14 Wiglif (Kanium,US)

C2 M2A2 (ODS)

C21 ChrisReb (Kanium,UK)

C22

C23

C24 O. Schmidt (Kanium,DE)

RECON (3 x 2 M3A2)

E11

E12

E15 Roerbaek (Kanium,DK)

CSS

D1: SUPPLY, ARV AND MEDIC

RESERVE:

Per orders - Other assets initially unmanned, until the other PLTs are full

OPFOR:

Nike-Ajax - no more needed

Where needed:

Cant make it:

JAG-11A (Kanium,US)

Cavgunner (Kanium,US)

Mirzayev (Kanium,US) (betrayed by the Power company)

Alika (?,?) (Gunner)

Duke (Kanium,DE)

Hosting:

Assassin

(16/16)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

1 hour ago, IrishHussar said:

Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't go away until Mon 25 Apr. I come back on Mon 09 May so unless something else gets in the way I am still available 😉

Then A21 for Irish , A23 for conn and A24 for me

MD

Edited by Major duck

14 hours ago, Maximiliano Caceres said:

Hi i would like to be placed as a gunner whever is a free place.

My name inside discord is Alika

Happy to have you buddy !

14 hours ago, Major duck said:

I have done his setup session Nike so no need for that on TS

MD

Super and good job

1 hour ago, Lumituisku said:

@Nike-Ajax  Maicou is from Finland xD     and is currendly in no VU.          

Thanks for the info: have changed the country.

As for the VU, then when people have played with us a few times, then they are at least honorary members of Kanium in this context. That doesnt require anything from them, so its mostly recognizing that we appreciate them participating.

If they want to have that removed or replaced then I will do that no problem. We dont do recruiting and no one is forced in and we are happy for anyone who joins us regardless where they come from. The more the merrier and the bigger the group who plays the bigger scenario we play. We also respect all other groups and have no issues with any other groups or VU´s, and wish them all the best.

Also I set this up every Sunday, so sometimes I make mistakes which is never done with malice nor because I want to promote anything.

Edited by Nike-Ajax