Kanium Sunday 24th of April "Operation Charger I" by Apocalypse & Ben

Nike-Ajax

Kanium Sunday 24th of April "Operation Charger I" by Apocalypse & Ben

For all players: From now on we will be there about 30 minutes before go time to test everything. If it isnt sorted before GO time, then we will have to start the game at the allotted time, for the benefit of all the other players.

Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 

World Clock 1900 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1900 GMT

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube or Twitch channel. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE II:

I suggest to all who play with us download and install Chris mappack:

ChrisReb Mappack V.4

Untile further notice will be working with this mappack and the official one when making scenarios.

AS always, then we are running the session with the latest version of Steelbeasts.

Everybody is Welcome: you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance 😁

map.thumb.jpg.15b7f0860863de3916b6fd3fa351a7d6.jpg

190103972_map2.thumb.jpg.644de8ac3aa10f5da2197f8540c53693.jpg

map3.thumb.jpg.74e88a5d4e5aced2f98d5747b60a03f6.jpg

map4.thumb.jpg.326a10c364ff80adf8150196323e48cc.jpg

Operation Charger I
by Apocalypse & Ben

I. SITUATION   

a. Enemy.
        An enemy Mechanized Rifle Regiment is positioned across the river. We anticipate an attack into our area to seize river crossing sites that they can continue their offensive to the west.

They are composed of T-90 tanks and BMP-3s with support from Brigade enablers (scout, artillery, engineer). 

We anticipate three possible axis that the enemy will attack along, as depicted on the map.

We expect probing attacks at all crossing sites, and a decisive attack where it will suite the enemy best. We have also detected an enemy command node in Sayra.

b. Friendly.  
        To our north, our sister Battalion is defending along the river, but have detached C Co to our task force to support operations in the our AO.

To our front, Brigade Recon is established in several small observation posts to provide early warning against advancing enemy forces.

Our BN HQ is established in Gorre, to our north and brought its Unit Maintenance Control Point (UMCP) forward to support this operation (automatic repair/heal)

A battalion reserve of 2x platoons (1x tank, 1x IFV) are also available upon request (TRIGGER 1)

II. MISSION: Your combat team attacks to clear enemy forces from the town of Sayra so we may continue our Brigade attack to the east.

III. EXECUTION   

a. Key Tasks
        1. Defend river crossings beween PL SILVER/BRONZE; Stop the enemy attack.
        2. Clear enemy forces from Sayra

b. Fires   
        1. 4x 120mm Tubes (organic)
        2. 6x 155mm Guns (Direct Support)

IV. SERVICE & SUPPORT

a. Repair, Recovery, Medical, and Supply are ALL organic to your company.
    b. Repair. The Battalion UMCP will repair/revive all vehicles

V. COMMAND & SIGNAL

a. Map Contacts: Enabled
    b. Friendly ID: On

VI. Scoring

- Sayra Cleared = 50 points
    - Survival of 90% of player controlled units = 50 points

Victory: 65 points
    Major Victory: 90 points

Testscenario (install and verify it works, if not contact myself or @Major duck😞

OperationCharger_m01 TEST.sce

Manninglist:

A66 M1A2(SEP): Mirzayev (Kanium,US)

A-OPS M1A2(SEP):

A9 FOV90:

C66 DF-90:

A1 M1A2 (SEP)

A11 Assassin (Kanium,US)

A12 Badger (Kanium,CAN)

A13

A14 Higgs (Kanium,CH) (hopefully)

A2 M1A2 (SEP)

A21 Irish Hussar (Kanium,UK)

A22 Hedgehog (UKarmour,UK), Alika (?,?)

A23 Connaugh (Kanium,US)

A24 Major Duck (Kanium,DK), Combat Wasp (?,US)

A3 M1A2 (SEP)

A31

A32

A33

A34

C1 DF-30 w. 1 dismount

C11 Nike-Ajax (Kanium,DK)

C12

C13

C14 Wiglif  (Kanium,US)

C2 DF-30 w. 1 dismount

C21 Roerbaek (Kanium,DK)

C22

C23

C24

A8 SPMTR: 4 X M1064A3

E11 AND E14: 2 X 1 BIBER

CSS

A5: SUPPLY, ARV AND MEDIC

RESERVE:

Per orders

OPFOR:

VI/AI - none needed

Where needed:

Cant make it:

Kingtiger (Kanium,SE)

Snoggy (Kanium,CAN)

SnS (Kanium,UK)

Lumituisku (Team Saber,FI)

Maic (Kanium,FI)

Hosting:

Assassin

(12/13)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Thinking about signing up for this.  Will make sure I am clear on Sunday but really want to give it a go.  Where needed, I think, would be best for a FNG? 😁

Also, I tried to set up teamspeak but realize I think I need a new headset with microphone.  My Xbox one only has one plug and won't pick up the mic.  Any suggestions on what to get?

Edited by Combat Wasp

14 hours ago, Combat Wasp said:

Thinking about signing up for this.  Will make sure I am clear on Sunday but really want to give it a go.  Where needed, I think, would be best for a FNG? 😁

Also, I tried to set up teamspeak but realize I think I need a new headset with microphone.  My Xbox one only has one plug and won't pick up the mic.  Any suggestions on what to get?

Most people start by being a gunner for an experienced player - but entirely up to you

As for comms, then you dont need concert quality. A headset with a microphone is what most people use. But alternatively a standalone microphone. I dont know what fits an Xbox

Edited by Nike-Ajax

11 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Most people start by being a gunner for an experienced player - but entirely up to you

As for comms, then you dont need concert quality. A headset with a microphone is what most people use. But alternatively a standalone microphone. I dont know what fits an Xbox

Ok, I'm gonna pick up some new headphones and mic tomorrow.  I meant that my Xbox headphones don't work on the PC.  

Ok, that sounds like a good plan then.  Put me down as a gunner for someone?

15 hours ago, Combat Wasp said:

Ok, I'm gonna pick up some new headphones and mic tomorrow.  I meant that my Xbox headphones don't work on the PC.  

Ok, that sounds like a good plan then.  Put me down as a gunner for someone?

I have sent you a PM her so we can get you setup before the game cause we have had some bad experience's with people that we couldn't get fixed so they could play with us just before game time.
I am Euro zone and from the name i have a sneaking feeling that your from the US of A.
So if you could use world clock Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event to suggest a time where we can meet up.

Link to world clock Event Time Announcer : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Best regards

MD

2 hours ago, Major duck said:

I have sent you a PM her so we can get you setup before the game cause we have had some bad experience's with people that we couldn't get fixed so they could play with us just before game time.
I am Euro zone and from the name i have a sneaking feeling that your from the US of A.
So if you could use world clock Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event to suggest a time where we can meet up.

Link to world clock Event Time Announcer : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Best regards

MD

I am in the USA, Chicago.  GMT -5.  Purchasing my headphones today or tomorrow so once I get them I will let you know a time.