Downloaded scenarios ... how to get them work ?

Bolec

Hey, im not new to the sim but, i wanna play some  downloaded scenarios ... and i cant run them ..., i dont know how to convert them .. i watches about 3 tutorials but i think they out of date ..., any support or  teams speak help pls guys !!!

What version are you using? what version do the scenarios have?

Are there any error message when you try to run them?

Anything else to know?  Dude...you need to give some information, simply saying "doesn't work...make it work"? Noone can help you

when i click on scenario i get message  "could not find the map this (legacy) scenario is based on !", i downloaded some cool scenarios from this site, i know i need to convert them or something to make it work but i dont know how ..   for example  

17 minutes ago, Bolec said:

when i click on scenario i get message  "could not find the map this (legacy) scenario is based on !", i downloaded some cool scenarios from this site, i know i need to convert them or something to make it work but i dont know how ..   for example  

Then you need to search for the map need and download the respective terrain files...

19 minutes ago, Bolec said:

You are trying to use scenarios   made before v.4.1 release. E.g., they are relying on old  format for map and not directly compatible with current version of Steel Beasts without conversion. How to convert? Here are 2 pinned topics:

Scenario which you linked as example has map files attached. Unzip downloaded archive, locate files  with .ter and .hgt  extensions; these are  terrain and height map respectively.

Copy .ter file to C:\ProgramData\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\maps\terrain  and .hgt file to C:\ProgramData\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\maps\height, then follow links with instructions above and convert map; scenario very likely would work without conversion, unless you change name of converted map package.