Hype Thread - 2022

6 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Last chance to buy version 4.1 licenses today ;), the web shop will switch to 4.3 within the next 24 hours. Also, today's video will probably not inspire hype at all (the audience for it are people not familiar with SB Pro), but then again, three videos a week for four weeks isn't such a bad thing either. Share them on Discord, or the Great Satan (Facebook) or Twitter if that's more to your liking, so I don't have to touch these. ;) 

What new features will 4.3 have?

On 6/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, Ssnake said:

Expect a video every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from now on, and then some extras in between.

I'm going to try out the Youtube "#shorts" format which dictates vertical video. Please bear with me - but maybe it's going to attract a few new players, who knows. At least, those videos will be short.

Also, some content simply clashes with our inner verticality, so don't abandon all hope, yet.

=>What new features will 4.3 have?

Subscribe to Esim YT channel to see latest vids regarding 4.3

https://www.youtube.com/c/eSimGamesDtl

• Members

Although, technically, there is one new thing - the whole "combat" was set without any enemy whatsoever. Suppress tactics behavior has been improved, e.g. TOS MRLS will now fire only three rockets to the range set in the LOS bubble, laterally confined to the observation arc limits. That gives you better control of support by fire waypoints.

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

:o You're not supposed to buy already - we haven't even made the case for the upgrade yet... ;)

But thank you, for this vote of confidence. I hope we'll earn the credit back.

I'm sick with a summer cold so there isn't much to do but to pay bills and update the stick for the new version.

Release date early July, right?

• Members

Hopefully.

There's always the possibility of a blocker bug being discovered by some busybody beta tester. But then again, you all love bug fest releases as much as anyone else.

The alternative to this uncertainty would be to separate a new PE release from the main development branch early, so it would be more stable and with a predictable release date, but also with far fewer new features.

• Members

The Grkpbv 90, despite the beauty of this acronym, is also called "Mjölnir" ("Mjolner" for ASCII only users). It has seen a bit of a revival in the last decade as an accessory of the Marvel Cinematic Universe - for those less familiar with Norse mythology.

(Hint: More Norse stuff is coming)

So, a 120mm twin-barrel mortar with semi-automatic loader.