Hype Thread - 2022

Is there any chance of publishing “normal” YouTube videos as well?

The whole “shorts” format is basically a waste of time for me (need to load it 3 times before you get video and sound, cropped size reduces detail, etc.).

This is what I see on the first 5 attempts to load the latest one:

image.jpeg.738cfe3f4b0b5ca1f4566dd45d6eee51.jpeg

I get they are designed for the zero attention span audience and are no doubt all the rage - but for me they are pointless.

Edited by Gibsonm

• Members

Well, I'm sorry that these videos aren't optimal for you. There will be regular videos too, but I won't reformat the shorts to publish them twice. Producing these videos takes some effort. So, the shorts will stay the way they are. But there will also be others, some from the beta testers. 

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

You did?

Well ... apparently not ...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BlackDeath said:

Did he? I went though the topic and didn't see anything besides the T72B3 might be added as a vehicle according to hints from mousepads and latest YT videos

Look closer ....

1 hour ago, Parachuteprone said:

Lol ! At 006 in the video on the map screen.

🙃i'm getting old ^^

Yes, there is indeed something; the icon suggest a drone! Looks like this one :aviation, military, nato, rotary, section, uav, wing

If I had to make a guess, i would bet on this little guy (from the pathfinding video) : the camcopterimage.thumb.png.f54ae309a7586d789a8cc252e44e59d4.png

1 hour ago, BlackDeath said:

🙃i'm getting old ^^

Yes, there is indeed something; the icon suggest a drone! Looks like this one :aviation, military, nato, rotary, section, uav, wing

If I had to make a guess, i would bet on this little guy (from the pathfinding video) : the camcopterimage.thumb.png.f54ae309a7586d789a8cc252e44e59d4.png

That icon reminds me of the bowtie of a tuxedo... In fact, is there a party around?! Ha!