Hype Thread - 2022

I've been following the Switchblade suicide drones since first seeing them used in the unnecessary war in Ukraine, and fascinated by their use and power... so glad to see them coming... Now I'm excited, told myself the last major update was my last. Just pre-ordered the upgrade. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Magnum50 said:

I've been following the Switchblade suicide drones since first seeing them used in the unnecessary war in Ukraine, and fascinated by their use and power... so glad to see them coming... Now I'm excited, told myself the last major update was my last. Just pre-ordered the upgrade. 🙂

That's until they are turned against you! 😮

• Members

Arguably, every tank in Steel Beasts has a blue force tracker in the form of the map screen as the universal command interface. The Leopard 2A6M A2 is not a radical departure from the existing 2A6. It has the mine protection as the main functional difference (and thus five rounds less to carry into battle).

Some details can be seen here on this page:

http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=6790

We haven't implemented the different night sight for the driver (yet), but I could imagine that we'll do so in a later update.

These drones do not look like very effective as a killing tool compared to the SB600; did 5 out 6 shots failed to kill the target (maybe lots of damage was dealt to target)?

Besides, not topic related, but does a custom camera control exist in the game? The idea being to create shots out of it to edit into videos

(I know it is possible to disable the HUD using control key I do not remember)

Edited by BlackDeath

• Members

No, you don't. 😜

Anyway, we may not have a video tomorrow, life got in the way, and I need some time to compile the Release Notes, which are going to be rather massive (looking at you, CV90/35) even if not everything that changed lends immediately to a video to present such change. Case in point, CV90/35 fire control system is probably the most complex one that ever made it into SB Pro, on initially very sketchy to non-existent ducumentation. This was changed a while ago but couldn't be merged with the main branch, until 4.3

There's some other cases like that, not all of them resulting in spectacularly long Release Note entries, but still.

4.3 basically is the culmination of a lot of behind-the-scenes work.

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

A release decision will not be made before Tuesday next week, which realistically puts this on the July 21st mark, or one week later.

That means alot of spectacular videos in the meantime............................YAYYYYYYYY.Erasing Gunner HEAT..PC in the meantime.

Nice effort,but me no likey.