Hype Thread - 2022

Okay so the most exciting part is the Kitolov-2 PGM, but when googling I see its a laser-guided munition, does that mean we will get laserpointers to the FO teams as well? 
It is good that russian forces gets precision ammunition as well now after we got BONUS/SMART rounds. :)

22 minutes ago, Kingtiger said:

Okay so the most exciting part is the Kitolov-2 PGM, but when googling I see its a laser-guided munition, does that mean we will get laserpointers to the FO teams as well? 
It is good that russian forces gets precision ammunition as well now after we got BONUS/SMART rounds. :)

Hmmm , maybe 12ALFA's video was a bit misleading...

3 hours ago, Grenny said:

Hmmm , maybe 12ALFA's video was a bit misleading...

No, while some AFV's in SB have all features as in real ones, some do not.......but we have all seen the capabilities grow. So who knows what features will be added in time.

I think ESim have a proven record of adding capabilities, if not when a AFV is included, at a later date. IE: MG sights :)

Note that other Arty sys in SB could have fired LGM if implemented, however it would require a unit with Laser designator's, maybe in the future we will see this feature. Most arty have in RL have LGMs shells, this nothin new.

Edited by 12Alfa

1 hour ago, 12Alfa said:

No, while some AFV's in SB have all features as in real ones, some do not.......but we have all seen the capabilities grow. So who knows what features will be added in time.

I think ESim have a proven record of adding capabilities, if not when a AFV is included, at a later date. IE: MG sights :)

Note that other Arty sys in SB could have fired LGM if implemented, however it would require a unit with Laser designator's, maybe in the future we will see this feature. Most arty have in RL have LGMs shells, this nothin new.

Yeah , but you video leaves the impression that said features are available in this steelbeasts release.

Which they are not....

8 hours ago, Kingtiger said:

LGM's for everyone, :)

There is little chatter pertaining to LGM's here. Might be a entertaining topic. Lots of current vids of them being used.

No idea on what ESim has in mind ( laserpointers ), busy as usual I would think, my guess , and only a guess as I have no knowledge, "when they get time"

But ya, a whole new arty level :)

• Members

It's not that I'm not sedate enough. Quite the contrary, it's hard to stay sufficiently alert to slog through this in a timely fashion while still catching the odd entries and clarifying cryptic entries that may still be important. :o

I could easily shrink the job to 45 pages by ending the document with "fixed some bugs".

I suppose you all know this, under a different context. There are times when your job is not a privilege, but a job, where you get paid, the compensation for the discomfort of work. And I guess there are quite a few to whom this is a frequent experience. And here I am, bawling like a baby. 😩

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

I could easily shrink the job to 45 pages by ending the document with "fixed some bugs".

As a certain Sith Lord once said:

"Do it!"

😁

You could then issue an appendix!

Edited by Hedgehog

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

It doesn't really belong into a "4.3" thread, but since many may only check out this thread for news, I'm going to highjack it to promote a tutorial video for a feature that you already have:

Aha! I never knew this! (Or I forgot)

The things that hide behind keyboard shortcuts.

I'll have to test this out. :)

Everyday is a school day

On 7/8/2022 at 12:57 PM, Hedgehog said:

Aha! I never knew this! (Or I forgot)

The things that hide behind keyboard shortcuts.

I'll have to test this out. :)

Everyday is a school day

wow never knew about this!what other little secrets are hidden in SB?

• Members
1 hour ago, BlackDeath said:

Still 2 weeks to go... 

Will there be more revelations? 😁

Yes, but for the final features there will be delays as some bugs prevent video production, so they will probably come very close to the actual release.

Which won't be this week, so much I can reveal.