Hype Thread - 2022

I rust re-visited our last holiday home in Blavand - absolutly unbeleavable well done. Right position, the street is there even the lighthouse via communication mast and all the dunes, I am impressed by this level of detail.

Never thought of coming back (virtual) in a Leo 2 :)

Edited by Gottel

Fantastic work, everythings with the de-install and re-install prozess works perfect for me. Rare good in the world of computer software. Thank you sooooo much. a few days before, i was in the tank hall at vienna. Now it is time to enter the sim again.

Edited by StKpPzBrig18

I ordered the SB Pro PE 4.3 Classic License nearly 2 months ago. Today I download the 4.3 version, but I found that the URL in the email didn't contain one month license. The email and website said that I supposed to have it. Is that normal?😭

• Members

I have just tested the new web installer. As far as I'm concerned, it works. But one more successful test by some other team member appears in order. I expect the new installer to be up soon. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. We were all fixated on the last bugs and didn't test the basics. :o

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Trenches - great addition. 

Infantry assaults against these are really difficult (as they should be!)

Almost impossible without 3:1 and vehicle support. 

Good stuff. 

I'd kill for some hand grenades.

Yep, hand grenades would be nice.  🙂

Trenches need a lot more work, but its a good start I hope...

57 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

I'm not going to lie; the smoke effects from firing off a main gun round in the daysight GPS is probably my unexpected favorite part of this update so far. It just looks so good! 

this..

• Members

One by one the tanks get converted. Sometimes it requires modifications of the 3D interior artwork, sometimes only programmer attention (but that attention is spread over numerous weapon systems, so a programmer will return to a particular vehicle during some regular maintenance interval (which often coincides with an artwork facelift)).

• Members
2 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Thanks again to all on the team for the hard work.

Thanks, I just looked... 23 beta versions (plus, on average, two or three patches per version) since end of July last year. Pretty much a new build every other week with a patch between and after each weekend or so. And often enough, the same bugs were tested again, and again. Closed database entries reopened as certain zombie bugs simply refused to die. At this point we're glad that it's over. But at the same time it was probably also one of the more ambitious updates with the introduction of loitering munitions and attack drones.