Jump to content

Hype Thread - 2022


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DK-DDAM said:

Here is the newest episode of showcasing, hope you'll enjoy it.

 

Yay. Model upgrade for the ASLAV-PC. Nice.

Also, is that a new interior for the Eagle IV, or were Recon using a different vehicle? I noticed in an earlier vid that the Eagle can now be doorless.

And, it might be my imagination, but are the physics different as vehicles (particularly those Leopards) travel over uneven roads & terrain at speed? Looks like they actually have "weight" as they come down.

 

Edited by Splash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Splash said:

And, it might be my imagination, but are the physics different as vehicles (particularly those Leopards) travel over uneven roads & terrain at speed? Looks like they actually have "weight" as they come down.

 

 

I want to do that with T72B3 if that is true ^^ : 

RQR6-HFfDRIvqs02fEzaLUAc0ft3KCiFOr_E-BCm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Splash said:

Also, is that a new interior for the Eagle IV, or were Recon using a different vehicle? I noticed in an earlier vid that the Eagle can now be doorless.

I think this was a Mercedes G, not an Eagle.

1 hour ago, Splash said:

And, it might be my imagination, but are the physics different as vehicles (particularly those Leopards) travel over uneven roads & terrain at speed?

No changes there, but I suspect that the high resolution, high variation terrain simply reveals better what was already there. The map was for a long while our prime testing ground for the vehicle suspension model.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it was the eagle IV. in that since it got a new upgrade of the model. We enabled the doors to be removed for the Recon purpose.. Since that is what the Recon in the danish army did so it was one of the things I was trying to make sure we enabled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

We're getting there. The final videos are more complex and may need so much prep time that they may get released only after 4.3 is out. Managed to get rid of maybe 20 pages in the Release Notes over the last days, might get them down to under 50 pages (if barely so) in total.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mpow66m said:

TURN YOUR VOICE VOLUME UP TO 11 PLEASE.I LITERALLY CANT HEAR A THING YOUR SAYING.THANK YOU.

Latest video is much better, SB isn't as loud over Grenny's voice;

i can hear him clearly now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the youtube video window, click left, click stats for nerds. You will see that the audio level (volume / normalized)  is -18db. That means it is 18 db below the youtube recommended volume. Before uploading I would suggest to normalize the total volume so that that stat will be around 0db.

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPeNZNARkZE helped me a lot. Instead of a plugin you can use the limiter fx build in Davinci.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mpow66m said:

TURN YOUR VOICE VOLUME UP TO 11 PLEASE.I LITERALLY CANT HEAR A THING YOUR SAYING.THANK YOU.

game volume is turned down.

I have no option to recors any louder...so just turn the volume up.

I can hear everything fine with 50% on my speakers....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grenny said:

game volume is turned down.

I have no option to recors any louder...so just turn the volume up.

I can hear everything fine with 50% on my speakers....

My speakers must suck,theyre as loud as it goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 7/13/2022 at 11:27 PM, Ssnake said:

Managed to get rid of maybe 20 pages in the Release Notes over the last days, might get them down to under 50 pages (if barely so) in total.

Nope, we're fixing too many bugs...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Grenny said:

 

A few questions : 

What is the guy doing @7:23?

 

About UAVs : 

- It sounds obvious, but can we kill UAVs by shooting them with MG fire? Will AI shoot at it if detected?

- How many UAVs do those scoot guys carry? Can we "reload" it?

- I see the battery was recharged automatically when the UAV returned home, I suppose the "virtual" battery was changed automatically?

 

Anyway, those UAV look like quite a useful tool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...