Dynamic Campaign???

-=2RTR=-SOMNUS

Does anyone know how you could get the missions engine to go dynamic??? Is there a thread etc... Already explaining this... anywhere??? I'm trying to get BLUEFOR and OPFOR to continue fighting for strategic points? Tell both to hold the same town so they use units to funnel in and fight over it... etc... Maybe an example mission... Tried to tear apart the range missions and some others to no avail... Any help???

Cheers lads...

• Members

I'm wondering if eSim could open the specs of the .sce/.aar format? Using this, one could pre-populate maps with the information of the previous mission (gathered from the .aar file)..

Given the mission/plan (if that's ever going to return) format one could even start thinking about doing some automated ai-planning..

Just my opinion, and not based on anything, but...

Opening the format is unlikely to happen.

Incremental saves of missions would seem to be a more realistic option for this, or possibly saving a new mission start point from the AAR state (part way or at end).

There could be lots of problems to overcome, and it might not save much time over building a new mission from a template for the mission builder.

A first step would be the return of the save/load plan, and this new code might be the basis on which the new mission saving depends.