Something that confused me

F.T

• Members

The last one, I agree, would in real life probably had resulted in the vehicle's total destruction. I would also have expected it to result in total destruction in SB Pro. The next best explanation for all three cases is that there's a discrepancy between network session host and client, so if you were the client and took your local AAR pictures, then mabe the same events on the host's machine look differently. Depending on who's shooting, the host or the shooter's AAR tell "the truth" (as far as Steel Beasts is concerned; if there's positioning error due to lag or saturated bandwidth, who can say with authority which of the different positions is the right one; in cases of players firing with direct fire it's the shooter's machine to decide if it's a hit (and what are the conseuences), otherwise it's the host's machine which, ideally, passes on the result to all other clients (but since these are sent with UDP, they can get lost).

12 hours ago, Ssnake said:

The next best explanation for all three cases is that there's a discrepancy between network session host and client, so if you were the client and took your local AAR pictures, then mabe the same events on the host's machine look differently. Depending on who's shooting, the host or the shooter's AAR tell "the truth" (as far as Steel Beasts is concerned; if there's positioning error due to lag or saturated bandwidth, who can say with authority which of the different positions is the right one; in cases of players firing with direct fire it's the shooter's machine to decide if it's a hit (and what are the conseuences), otherwise it's the host's machine which, ideally, passes on the result to all other clients (but since these are sent with UDP, they can get lost).

These are all in the AAR of single player scenarios. 

• Members

So, I'm out of ideas how that could be explained as "not a bug". How you're getting three of these in a single scenario, I have no idea. If this happens more often, and it's only happening to you, it might warrant an investigation of your local computer - hardware, and software configuration.

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

So, I'm out of ideas how that could be explained as "not a bug". How you're getting three of these in a single scenario, I have no idea. If this happens more often, and it's only happening to you, it might warrant an investigation of your local computer - hardware, and software configuration.

T-90 developed sentience and is now "h4x0r" to win? 😝