First return for the Leopard 2A5+

Higgs

So  a while ago I set my laser range finder controls up the way I'm used to from the Leopard 2. Using only one button you can select first or last return depending on whether you toggle the switch to the outside or the inside.

Now I changed it a while ago in Steel Beasts in order to have one button on my Joystik for Last return (JoyButton3) and one for first return (JoyButton4). (As you can see in the screenshot provided below.) Unfortunately it deosn't appear to work anymore. It used to in the past but I don't remeber how long ago that was.

On the Leopard 2 I can't select first return. (Leopard 2A6 of course. I know the A4 doesn't have a first return option.)

It works perfectly fine on the Abrams where I can switch between last and first return using the JoyButton4. On the Leopard I get a last return but no first return. The Joystick works fine, I checked it about a million times by now. Also I tried to clear the "Toggle laser return: first / last" button but that didn't work either.

Does anybody have any ides why this might be the case?

(I know first return isn't all that important but I'd still rather have it work the way I want.)

image.png.681cd7f72c90b69097122dd8b5ccce50.png

Edited by Higgs

Well that's odd. I am 99.99% certain it used to work. And as I said it does work for other vehicles. I can switch between first and last return on the Abrams for example. (Using JoyButton4). But then again I don't understand nearly enough about coding to really tell why that would be the case. Guess I'll have to tinker a bit with it. Maybe I can make it work.

Oha da könnte mein Fehler liegen. Dann muss ich "Alt. Entfernung" mit JoyButton4 belegen und nicht die anderen beiden Funktionen die ich bisher damit belegt habe. Danke sehr!

Edited by Higgs