question re: availability of multiplayer engagement scenarios

davout3

So I have noticed that most of the threads in the multiplayer engagement forum do not have the actual scenarios and those scenarios are not in the Downloads section either. (especially for the older postings, though I have noticed that the recent authors of the multiplayer engagement forum posts have started attaching their scenarios) Is there a place where one can go to get those scenarios, or are they strictly allowed for multiple player engagement games? 

• Members

I can't speak for the authors of the various scenarios. But if the scenario has no scripted movements for either side, just forces, assets (artillery, fortifications), conditions (time of day, choice of terrain, werather), and the general objectives including penalty zones for each side, there isn't much point playing this alone (but it could be the basis of a single-player scenario, if someone modified it to include a plan of action for one party).

I can only speak for KANIUM games but most of our scen designers uses Opfor , we sometimes take one with AI OPFOR but most times its Nike-Ajax that's our opfor and rarely Grenny/Ronin or me that controls opfor.  
Those with AI opfor are those that @ben, @chrisreb@Apocalypse 31 or @Assassin 7 make and i believe that those are already publish the others like @Ssnake said makes no sense as those are just forces.
They are furthermore to big for a single player as a single player cant control all that stuff. But you are more then welcome to join our Sunday games then you will automatically have a free copy.
I would also recommend @Panzer Leader scenarios as he is very meticulous about the opfor AI and making sure that routes , playability and authenticity are working but alot of them are for more then 1 guy.
If you like smaller/Multiplayer Scenarios then my recommendation is to Join Team-sabers Saturday games they are very enjoyable and i wish i could join more of them but half of them are on working days and most of the others are when vify want to have guests over. Then contact @Lumituisku
and finally there are BG Anzac @Gibsonm on Thursday/Friday depending on where you are they also play with both Human opfor and AI (Panzerleader fx) with the same problems as before all of those groups are very user friendly for New guys

They also as far as i know don't require you to be a member to play with them.

8 hours ago, davout3 said:

So I have noticed that most of the threads in the multiplayer engagement forum do not have the actual scenarios and those scenarios are not in the Downloads section either. (especially for the older postings, though I have noticed that the recent authors of the multiplayer engagement forum posts have started attaching their scenarios) Is there a place where one can go to get those scenarios, or are they strictly allowed for multiple player engagement games? 

The scen we attach on Kaniums games are purely there for people to test if they have the maps they are cleaned of all opfor stuff and are only there because we have so much trouble with map downloads not working etc... so people can try before game time and we can help out with them getting the right maps

MD

Edited by Major duck