Unresponsive keystrokes

Panta

I have experienced several times the "loss" of certain hot keys, and even the joystick cease to work during the game in some units, though if switch to another unit and return to the affected one, it works again.

There were affected the switching between the different stations and the views.

Cheers,

Panta

-SB Pro PE (last version)

-Win XP service pack 2

Pentium 4 2.9 Ghz

1 G RAM

• Members

It would be helpful to know what the specific circumstances were (what did you do, which hotkey did you express, and what happened after you pressed the hotkey (in contrast to your expectation of what would happen).

Does it always happen at the same point in the same scenario, or in similar circumstances in different scenarios, or is it an intermittent problem?

Next time I will take note of all the failures, but it happened while playing "Are They Attacking Here", Leo 2A5 and now I recall that the mouse pointer also disappeared, which prevented me from using the menus as well. I had been changing hot keys assignations (for the joystick) during the scenario, perhaps that was the reason. I quit the game and re-launched it several times to no avail. Then I restarted the computer and everything seemed to go fine so far.

Actually my main concern is because I am planning to make me a dedicated hot keys panel using a keyboard and electronic switches, as I did several years ago for Falcon 3 and I want to be sure of my keystrokes selection.

Cheers,

Panta