Kanium Sunday 3rd of July "Operation Zulfiqar" by Nike-Ajax

Nike-Ajax

On 6/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, Simcoe said:

Im interested in helping out the CO so I can learn more about commanding. If either of those fit the bill I'll take it. If not I'll take a mech inf slot.

Hit me up when I'm CO in future missions. I can walk you through some stuff.

Hello All,

I've recently gotten going with Steel Beasts and would like to try my hand at multiplayer.  Can't make tomorrow (and sorry if i wasted people's time looking at this, but wanted to post my intent).  Will do my homework getting up and running on TS and check back in.  BTW-> this seems like a very welcoming community, and watching the YT livestreams from revenant and kingtiger have been extremely helpful.  Anyway, sorry if I'm in the wrong spot, and apologize for any time wasted reading this.  I owe you a beer. Looking forward to having a patient TC while I screw up and learn... :)

1 hour ago, Petey_Tanker said:

Hello All,

I've recently gotten going with Steel Beasts and would like to try my hand at multiplayer.  Can't make tomorrow (and sorry if i wasted people's time looking at this, but wanted to post my intent).  Will do my homework getting up and running on TS and check back in.  BTW-> this seems like a very welcoming community, and watching the YT livestreams from revenant and kingtiger have been extremely helpful.  Anyway, sorry if I'm in the wrong spot, and apologize for any time wasted reading this.  I owe you a beer. Looking forward to having a patient TC while I screw up and learn... :)

Feel free to hit the Discord (in sig) and link in with other players that play regularly or can field questions to get you settled in

6 hours ago, Petey_Tanker said:

Hello All,

Also you can install the TS-3 but you need one of the TS admins to give you rights and teach you have to setup your coms.
Those are @Assassin 7 @Nike-Ajax @Lumituisku and me

So when you have installed contact one of us to have a small setup/config session we are all 4 on Tanksim 
Though i am first available from Thursday evening as i work 12 hour night shifts until then.
Assasin is US time the rest Euro time.

Have fun and hope to see you there 

MD

1 hour ago, Nike-Ajax said:

A few updates:

1) A1 needs a PLT SGT - will let the PLT LDR @Assassin 7 sort it out internally

2) A2 needs a PLT LDR - will let you guys @Combat Wasp@Connaugh and @Bartleby sort it out internally
3) B2 Congratulations @JAG-11A and @Swordsmandk , you were just promoted to PLT LDR and PLT SGT respectively 😁

Sorry, I have to back out today.  Just had some issues come up.  If I can make it before game time I will let you know!

9 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

@Assassin 7 What was that complaint about the shooting in desert?  Accuracy / Dispersion?  laser giving inaccurate distances?  Or combination of the two? I was annoed by seeming... problems to fire on far distances as well. Are you already testing it? Need help?  

Discord message sent.