• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Were waiting on you....

Sounds like a challenge.

I'm In, though this'll be the first time I'll be handling an Armoured Regiment.

How difficult is it likely to be?

A piece of cake? or "Not in the face!!"

Mind you if I do do this I'll be hiding in the backround letting my valient troops deal with the enemy. :)

• Moderators
Great time my @$$. If the LNOT XII is anything like this one was, it will be the last LNOT I ever attend.

A lot of people put forth a great deal of time and effort to organize and carry through with the event. So it may not have been perfect, but with each iteration it does get better through constructive discussion.

Uh-huh. It sure was riddled with problems. I'm sorry for exploding, but it was too much for me, since pretty much the same thing happened in the last LNOT I attended. If the LNOT XII isn't as riddled with problems, I'll keep showing up.

Posted by Smilin Bob

Things are looking better every day.

I sincerely hope so.:)
Posted by SteelClaw

Keep Cool make it better before you cry..... what did you make for the Comunity ???

What kind of attack is this?:decu:

• Administrators

If you have something constructive to suggest, then do so. Otherwise, there's not much room to complain about what someone else has taken the time to put together if you have never attempted to make anything for the community yourself.

Well, it didnt work as planned I have to admit.

The pepared scenarios have been testet beforhand...so no idea why they did not run.

Sorry for everybody who invested time for planning of a battle that then did not happen.

I hope with the new version and moved server we will have better results.

Thanx for everyone who took part, hope your where able to sqeeze at least some fun out of it.

Greny

out

If the LNOT XII is anything like this one was, it will be the last LNOT I ever attend.

Awesome! Then I'm really looking forward to XII.

Grenny, your mission idea was very original and it was a shame it didn't go as hoped. Still, planning for the mission was still a good exercise in Command and Control. :wink:

My experience with LNOT was not that great. Started two games and crashed both times, got in on a third and promptly got the CV90 I was gunning shot out from under me. But, hey that's the way it goes sometimes. I appreciate what 911 does with LNOT, it gives the community a chance to get together and play some games. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I got to talk to some people I hadn't heard from in a long time and listen to some conversations. I call that a good time, for me anyway. Keep the LNOTs coming guys.

Edited by Alan323