license failure

Badger

installed SB earlier today ,install went without issue, played around awhile no problems...shut down comp. started comp 3-4 hours later and saw on the forms that the installer had problems and it was recommended to reinstall, so I uninstalled 4.3 and did a reinstall...now its say my license is invalid...wtf???

• Members

Please check the content of your CodeMeter USB stick, as described here:

If you're not seeing Product code "11121    SB Pro PE 4.3" somewhere in the list you may need to purchase a version 4.3 license upgrade in our web shop. If you know that you purchased one - did you actually activate the license ticket?

Wow...ok...I guess what happened was, I didn't upgrade the license via the email(didn't know I had too???(been along time since I did this...found the email and updated and all seems fine....BUT.....how was it I was able to play earlier without updating?????... I mean I was rolling around in the t-72 b3 so I know it was 4.3??? 

Edited by Badger

Hi Ssnake. My dongle has 11111, so an obvious upgrade required for me. Do I just need to purchase the "Upgrade from 4.1" Codemeter license? It's says it's pre-order only, so I am not certain if it means that option is not available just yet.

Clarification needed please.

Thanks in advance to any that reply.

2 minutes ago, StrykerPSG said:

Hi Ssnake. My dongle has 11111, so an obvious upgrade required for me. Do I just need to purchase the "Upgrade from 4.1" Codemeter license? It's says it's pre-order only, so I am not certain if it means that option is not available just yet.

Clarification needed please.

Thanks in advance to any that reply.

Yes. Get the upgrade from 4.1 to play 4.3. I'm assuming the verbiage will be updated shortly. 

image.png.bc10aa7bed9d6c82eb008fca713b2438.png

Edited by Mirzayev