Pre-ordered but no email activation

Scrapper_511

I placed a v4.3 pre-order on 5 July (I see a $43.80 charge on 5 July) and never got/missed the activation email links. Do those time out? Only after installing 4.3 and getting a failure message when attempting to run it did I realize I was supposed to activate my license (duh me).

Anyway, I'll contact Ssnake I guess. BTW, Ssnake's email link in the 'Online License Orders' page produces a "Not Found" page.

I'm off on vacation for a week with spotty wifi, so pardon my lack of communication from here on until I get back. Thanks in advance.

• Members

Yeah, contact me or "Sales" --- and ideally, give me an alternate email address (different domain/email provider, e.g. Hotmail and Gmail) so that resending the license ticket won't run into the same spam filter and get swallowed without your knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Von_Virus said:

Hello, i ll try buying upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 but mi order is canceled without any reasons. Triyng to send pm to Ssnake, but receive message: Ssnake cant accept personal messages.  Sorry for bad language, english isn't my native language.

There no more sales to Russia and Belorussia  due to sanctions.

1 hour ago, Von_Virus said:

Hello, i ll try buying upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 but mi order is canceled without any reasons. Triyng to send pm to Ssnake, but receive message: Ssnake cant accept personal messages.  Sorry for bad language, english isn't my native language.

His signature block clearly says:

Please contact me only via email (my user name here @ my avatar picture .com) ... and I'll be your happy servant.  B|

I suspect so he isn't bombarded with PMs and can keep it all in one place - his email.

3 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

His signature block clearly says:

Please contact me only via email (my user name here @ my avatar picture .com) ... and I'll be your happy servant.  B|

I suspect so he isn't bombarded with PMs and can keep it all in one place - his email.

In mobile version i didn't see his email and his signature. 

• Members

Anyway, we never keep money without delivery. If a delivery is not possible, a refund will be initiated automatically. It may take a few days to clear, though. Sometimes transactions get delayed if the sales process robots suspect a remote possibility of fraud, in which case a human being needs to look at the transaction to greenlight it. These would be the two normal cases why you might not immediately see your license ticket (other than the permanent issue of overly eager spam filters).

Over the past years I can recall less than a handful of cases where things went really wrong. Contaiting Sales or Shipping (or Ssnake) at eSimGames.com will alert us of your case. It always speeds up things if you have your transaction number ready, or at least the email address under which you made the purchase, and the date of the transaction.

What doesn't help us are your credit card data. We don't want to know them!

The web shop doesn't disclose these data in its records anyway, so they are useless as a base for a search of your transaction to begin with. Also, as a matter of principle, such data should never be shared without encryption, and in any case no eSim Games team member will ever ask you for such information.