license failure?

Wolfseven

I uninstalled my copy of SB PRO PE 4.268 as instructed in the installation files and then installed the new ver. 4.357. I then installed the maps from SBMapPackageInstaller.exe. Lastly, I installed the extra maps listed in the Release Notes. Attempting to open ver. 4.357 I am getting the no license found message. Was I supposed to pay for a new license when upgrading from 4.268?

Hi Nils,

I just read your post responding to my request for support with inability to open the new 4.357 program. You explained I needed to buy a license upgrade. I followed your instructions and just paid for the upgrade using Paypal.

Where do I get the new license from and where do I paste it?

WAX SAVAGE

• Members

It is, and I suspect that it was delivered already. Spam filter would be the first to check. Recently someone reported that his license ticket was delivered to his smartphone but now shown on his desktop machine. I cannot comment on potential complexities in individual households' email configurations. But if you can't find it at all, drop me an email (or Sales), and we'll send it again. Ideally, provide at least one alternate email address (from a different email provider/domain) so that the same spam filter will not prevent the delivery again.

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

It is, and I suspect that it was delivered already. Spam filter would be the first to check. Recently someone reported that his license ticket was delivered to his smartphone but now shown on his desktop machine. I cannot comment on potential complexities in individual households' email configurations. But if you can't find it at all, drop me an email (or Sales), and we'll send it again. Ideally, provide at least one alternate email address (from a different email provider/domain) so that the same spam filter will not prevent the delivery again.

sending you an email now