Oksbøl 50x50km map

DK-DDAM

Hello everyone

hope that people will so far enjoy the release of this map..

As you can see the map is marked with a massive grey area. That area is places that have not been cleaned up, which does include the big town of Varde and Esbjerg.

But if you do see an error on roads, especially in the exercise area, or fences that are too close to the roads. I hope you would be so kind to post them up here, so I can fix them.

This is something that will not be forgotten.

Best regards

DK

• Members

Flatten under the houses.

Keep in mind, this is sand dune terrain and the houses near the cost are mostly for tourists during the summer season where they actually want some privacy, so it can actually be somewhat unusual and different from your typical town, because not everything is typical town there:

https://www.google.de/maps/@55.6289214,8.1255073,3a,75y,114.23h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sYWg5aXuUTvHeRGGJ9lHJ3Q!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail?panoid=YWg5aXuUTvHeRGGJ9lHJ3Q%26cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps%26w=203%26h=100%26yaw=128.55547%26pitch=0%26thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?ucbcb=1

• 1 year later...

So just to let you all know this map is by no means been abandoned.. but work has me focus on other things.. but here is a little example of the length of it so far.. will be released soon for a new version. just as a delta map

currently the work is to fix more fields on the map. in the zone that is not grayed out.. after that more of the grey area will be worked on. but that is the thing that takes the most time..

DK

EjAjhHm.jpeg