KANIUM Sunday 02oct22 game - BALTANIA campain mission 1

Grenny

NOTES:PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NEEDED MAP

=> to test this, download and "play" the attached "maptest" scenario...if you can open this, you're good.

If not, let us know... PS: I also added the needed MAP-DELTA file and a sceenshot of the file path!! If you can't open the map-test-scenario. DL this map-delta!!!

PS.: I also attached the used Unit templates for this sce for player to get and idea of blue and red units composition...

Game info:

Where: Kanium TS : ts3.din-server.dk:10000

World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1800 GMT

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube or Twitch channel. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE II:

I suggest to all who play with us download and install Chris mappack:

ChrisReb Mappack V.6

Orders:

<#briefing1>
Excerpts of the battalion commander's orders for...

1) SITUATION:
    a) Enemy:
    Danovian forces have crossed the international Border at the WESER river into BALTANIA. Current contacts indicate a recon unit in BN strenght in our AoR. We expect an an enemy Brigade consiting of at least 5 BTGs as the enemy main force.
          Enemys most likely CoA is to use our weak force disposotion in the area, and make a quick push along the roads trough BARNTRUP (along B66 and B1) in order to take the regional Kapital PADERBORN.

1. Enemy recon BN(+), lead element of the BN problay at the red line, tasked with detecting our forces and keeping control of key terrain around EXTERTAL.
               ToE: 1-Recon company BTR, 1 light Recon company,  1- Mortar company, Reenforced by 1 tank company, Brigade AT company

2. 1st echelon with 2 BTGs and Support BNs currently preparing to cross the river at  RINTELN. they can be active in our AoR in 4-6 hours
           3. 2nd echelon with 3 BTGs in the area STADTHAGEN and BÜCKEBURG

b) Own:
     Initally there are no regular BALTANIAN forces in the area. The Bulk of the BALTANIAN army is engaged with enemy incursion in the area of HAMELN and BODENWERDER.
           Reports from enemy forces are comming in from Border guards and territorial units in the area around der EXTER valley.
           NATO units have been taskes to setup defences on the line LEMGO-BARNTRUP-BAD PYRMONT.
           Movement of our units has been slowed down by refugee traffic on all roads to the south.

First unit to arrive in the AoR is the recon squadron, tasked with shaping the battle field for the Brigade defence

2) MISSION:
    Kanium Brigades intent is to set up a defence in the highground north of the line LEMGO-BARNTRUP-AERZEN, in order to stop the DANOVIAN andvance south
    and attrite their forces enough to enable own offensive operations....

3) EXECUTION:
Mixed Recon BN will conduct a screening operation in front of the Brigade

tasks:

a. GAIN control of NAI 2 and NAI 3

b. At NAI 1 eny Radar signal is detected, a H+30 a fire mission is planned to neutralize ENY radar units. Conduct BDA at NAI 1

c. reach NAI4, BDE needs to know if the valley at NAI 4 is passable and free of enemy

d. deny enemy recon south of the purople line IOT secure defensice prepartions of the KANIUM BDE

e. penetrate enemy screen at the red line, establich OPs  north of grid-line 74 IOT observe traffic along the enemys AoAs 1, 2, 3

f. prepare for a relieve in place by the CTs of Kanium BDE

4) CS/CSS

Arty: - Arty BN currently on the march to the new AoR
              1st plt ready to enage in roughly 45 minutes
            - organic support by 1x plt(4x tubes), 81mm Mortars

CSS: Log pack at 100%
               2x medic
               2x Supply truck
               1x maintence team

5) COMMAND AND SIGNALS:
(see attached units templates)

SS_08_43_26.jpg

02oct22_maptest scenario file.sce

Kanium Brigade.template BTG mech.template BTG tank.template

SS_10_53_12.jpg

Hannover-Weserbergland (OP Idistaviso).rar

Edited by Grenny

O66

O66 (Centauro B1troops): Figmo

O65

O65 (MAN CMD Truck+RWS):

O1 recon plt heavy (IT)  (CentauroB1 and B1 troops)

O11 Assassin/Badger

O12 HorizontalVolute

O13 The Blackadder

O14 Major Duck

O4 reacon plt heavy(BE) (DF30)

O41 Mirzayev

O42

O43 Connaugh

O44

O2 recon plt light(NL) (FENNEK)

O21 Kingtiger

O22 Wiglif

O23 Smiley

O24 Snoggy

O3 recon plt light(DK) EAGLE IV+RWS

O31Ronin

O32 Roerback

O33 Chrisreb

O34 Higgs

O7 Anti-Tank plt (Vector ATTV+Spike)

O71 Nike

O72

O73

O74

GibsonM

O8 Mortar plt (FENNEK +81mm Mortars)

O5, CSS

Not picked a vehicle yet:

Leon Portier

Can't make it:

GibsonM

...see allso attached force template for the recon unit.

Edited by Grenny

• Grenny changed the title to KANIUM Sunday 02oct22 game - BALTANIA campain mission 1
8 hours ago, Grenny said:

Ok to put you in O44? (Mirz picked O41 first...)

Nahhh O14 please i hate DF90 its amazing how much we use it if you consider that there are only 18 In total and even the country that owns it admit publicly (Irl) that it dossent work in its intended role
I was pretty tired (12 hour shift) so for some reason i changed the 1 and the 4 😴

https://www.brusselstimes.com/88013/armoured-belgian-anti-tank-vehicles-unable-to-fire-anti-tank-ammunition-pirahna-df90-armour-piercing-ammo-defence

So i don't really get why we use it in so many scenarios

MD

Edited by Major duck

On 9/28/2022 at 3:06 AM, Grenny said:

Any other vehicle maybe? ATTV? Centauro?

If you changed it to DF30s, I'd be all in.

Not interested in loading ammo after every shot as the TC by manually clicking on interior levers and buttons. Or manually opening that silly side-hatch to dump out spent ammo.

52 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

Not interested in loading ammo after every shot as the TC by manually clicking on interior levers and buttons. Or manually opening that silly side-hatch to dump out spent ammo.

Good, I'll ask Connaugh if he's ok with DF30 and change sce accordingly...

Edited by Grenny

14 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

Done....