Where to download single player scenario/missions

General Tobruk

New player here. 

I was just wondering where I download scenarios within the game file structure.  I have searched the internet and only found information from windows XP era.  I did search these forms and came up empty. I would like to download the Camp Hornfelt training missions as a start.

Edited by General Tobruk

Okay, thanks. I was looking in the main program file directory for esim and could not see any thing related to documents.  That appeared in another directory on another hard drive.  Its like keeping your socks in one dresser and your underwear in another dresser.

Oh and thanks for the suggested missions Mirzayev.  Like DCS, this is a bear to learn.

Edited by General Tobruk

26 minutes ago, General Tobruk said:

Okay, thanks. I was looking in the main program file directory for esim and could not see any thing related to documents.  That appeared in another directory on another hard drive.  Its like keeping your socks in one dresser and your underwear in another dresser.

Welcome!

Its more like not saving your files in the same location as say Word or Excel.

When eSim puts out an update and recommends you delete/uninstall the previous version this way your scenarios don't go too.

All "your" stuff is in the documents folder and is not impacted by updates, etc.

Also as a new arrival, can I suggest you have a look at this too:

https://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Starter_Pack

Edited by Gibsonm

Thanks for the welcome Gibsonm, I'm not entirely new as I had SB Pro PE in about 2004 (still have the old dongle), but a lot in the game has changed and I can't remember must from my game time way back then.  The Wiki pointed me to Camp Hornfelt scenarios, thanks. Suggestion for the Wiki (if your responsible) or maybe a sticky on support forms, it might be helpful to inform Windows 10 users to set their display scaling to any value less than 150 if you want to see your mouse cursor (at least for me). 

Mirzayev, your video's are one of the reasons I was enticed back to the game.  Also I just finished your missions, very helpful. In the attack version I was down to my last operative unit with no laser sight.  Thanks for not limiting artillery calls as it allowed me to get a mission success.

Hi And welcome

actually as there has been a lot guys having trouble with the scaling thing especially if its a 4K screen 4000 x 1000 or there about you can get all kinds of trouble with mouse , black screen etc... if the Scaling is not at 100 % 

Its not all that get it but a lot do.

and instead of sitting alone playing single player come Join 1 of the active groups , its where Sb really shines and since all 4-5 groups play it a little bit differently from each other my suggestion is to try them out for size and maybe time and availability.

Best regards
MD