What's dah box and does it do anything.

foxlarry

Greetings all.

I'm exploring all of the new things in the recent SB Pro release. I came across the item in the included screen shot. I don't know if it is mentioned in any of the documentation for the sim. Thanks in advance for any answers, comments and/or thoughts.

LAUNCH CONTAINER SPRITE.png

Gibsonm and Mirzayev - Gentlemen, thank you for your much appreciated quick replies. Gibsonm gets points, Mirzayev gets the "Win". He was able to decipher my incomplete

question. I realized after posting the question that I didn't indicate exactly where the container in question was located in one of the menus. I was going to post a "P.S.", but 

knew that someone would know exactly where I found the item. So the container is listed with the drone dropdown menu, and is the last item. The addition of attack drones

should prove to be a very interesting addition to the weapons set. Not being the brightest of people, I'm looking forward to a lot of trial and error on my part. To get swarming drones into the air.

My thanks again to Gibsonm and Mirzayev. Stay well well.😊

Thank you Ssnake. I haven't even begun to explore the use of drones yet. So your advice, "it's best to put them on a party of their own lest you not run out of callsigns". Is like trying to explain a tank to a chicken.😞

Are there any instructions on how to use drone swarms in any of the printed documentation? I did archive the drone info in the recent Release notes for easy referencing. Stay well and regards to die Katzen.😊

• Members

No, we try to keep tactical advice and system-specific instructions out of the manual. That's what, in principle, tutorials are for.

Robotic Systems are a pretty new development for Steel Beasts, therefore not everything has solidified yet. In any case, these Youtube videos are intended to deliver the most important points,

and

My thanks to Ssnake for his usual great customer service.👍👍😊 I came across the videos you offered links to here in this forum while viewing other SB Pro Tutorial videos in the past 24 hours on YouTube.😲😊 I of course subscribed to

SB Pro Videos and get notifications when new ones are available, and then view and archive them for future reference. It's is extremely helpful having videos to follow step by step. There's a big difference in reading how to do something,

and actually seeing it done. Once again my sincerest thanks to Ssnake. 😊