The M1A1 was destroyed by a near miss.

F.T

5 hours ago, dejawolf said:

seems like there's a lot of fuss caused by some misunderstandings by perhaps some poor wording in steel beasts.

perhaps the word "killed" should be changed to "incapacitated" or "out of action" to reflect the state of the vehicle more accurately. 

especially since it's a "catch-all" for multiple simulated states, from "everyone inside are dead but vehicle can be repaired"  to "vehicle is dead and on fire"

Refer the 1st page

On 10/8/2022 at 7:52 AM, Gibsonm said:

Well unless you are going to add "Mission Kill" to M Kill, F Kill and K Kill you can pretty much equate Mission Kill to K Kill.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:50 AM, Assassin 7 said:

Yeah like my Tank in Iraq hit by 3 buried 155 rounds. All Crewmembers survived this hit btw. As stated above I think the overpressure is an overkill. Its not as bad as many make it out to be. I agree with Ssnake comment "Don't read too much into Steel Beasts battle damage."

IED in Iraq.jpg

how much damage did your tank take...? looks like shit on the outside was it still functional?

2 hours ago, will14 said:

how much damage did your tank take...? looks like shit on the outside was it still functional?

The inside was not penetrated so everything still worked inside. The Tank had to be sent back to the rear for the side repairs and inspection of the hull. After a DECU reset the power pack started just fine and ran normally.