Corsair keyboard mapping app (ICUE) causing crash

General Tobruk

This is more of an FYI, as I believe ICUE software is a fault.

I loaded the keyboard mapping software to develop a profile for Steel Beasts.  After many attempts to get that software (really poor coding for such a common manufacturer) working, I was able to set up a profile.  I actually only assigned one key (G6 for P).

In any case, it appears that when ICUE is running Steel Beasts will eventually crash. Happened several times.  It really locks up the computer and sometimes even the task manager will not load.

After closing ICUE, everything runs fine.

Moral of the story, run don't walk if you are contemplating a Corsair keyboard, or at the least the K55. 

I may revert back to my old Steel Series board if I need extra mapping keys.

Ssnake, I sent a crashlog file to you for your information.

I may have spoken too soon.  The game (offline) freezes for a minute or more repeatedly before resuming. This is with the ICUE software off. 

Ok the conflict issue seems to have been a false alarm.  For whatever reason, my gaming rig was in a bad mood during this play session. It appears to have cheered up and the issues have magically gone away. Moderator feel free to delete this thread.

Edited by General Tobruk