I was having trouble creating the scenario.

F.T

Once the mount condition is met, all units around the vehicle will mount. What do I do in the mission editor, if I only want a specific unit to mount while the scenario is running?

Edited by F.T

• F.T changed the title to I was having trouble creating the scenario.
10 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Nope...

Start here:

SS_16_45_29.thumb.jpg.48cc14cbd807b5ec35e4a3d6467e996d.jpgSS_16_45_43.thumb.jpg.24d0c85201197594c1472ef41f4c771a.jpg

applicable conditions  to units, routes and waypoints....

thanks. I know how to set the mount conditions, but I only want one unit to mount, not all nearby units to mount.

3 minutes ago, F.T said:

thanks. I know how to set the mount conditions, but I only want one unit to mount, not all nearby units to mount.

That is how it works.

It will mount the entire platoon, section, etc. 

If you only want one vehicle to mount you have to split it off from the rest of its parent unit. Regardless, it will mount ALL infantry from that specific vehicle. 

3 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

That is how it works.

It will mount the entire platoon, section, etc. 

If you only want one vehicle to mount you have to split it off from the rest of its parent unit. Regardless, it will mount ALL infantry from that specific vehicle. 

Sometimes I just want one platoon to mount, but the other platoon will mount the same vehicle.

59 minutes ago, F.T said:

Sometimes I just want one platoon to mount, but the other platoon will mount the same vehicle.

a platoon can not mount one vehicle, let along multiple platoons in one vehicle.

I'd suggest a screenshot of what you try to do and what happens....

Seems pretty clear to me.

Say you have a dismounted missile team and rifle team at a position, and want to mount only the missile team, (maybe to reload or maybe to transport the team to another position) while leaving the rifle team in place. 

You can do this manually with the vehicle's icon context menu ...

But to answer the original question, I don't believe it is possible to script this for the AI to do it. 

• Members

It's the level of detail we chose to not implement in the scripting. The more options you add, the more convoluted the user interface becomes. It's easy to add each individual option, but really hard later to consolidate or to get rid of features again that sounded great initially, but which are then harly used by anyone. But, if you try to discontinue something...